Trigin

Diablo 3 New Class

Seems like Maiev + Sylvanas + Assassin + Amazon.

And that is not bad by any stretch of the imagination. I'll always be a caster pet-class kind of man, though. Necromancer, Warlock, and now Witch Doctor.

Demon Hunter does sound and look very awesome, though.

I always expected Demon Hunters to be in WoW before Diablo, though.

Warrior in Diablo 1 ---> Barbarian in Diablo 2 ---> Barbarian in Diablo 3

Sorcerer in Diablo 1 ---> Sorceress in Diablo 2 ---> Wizard in Diablo 3

Rogue in Diablo 1 ---> Amazon/Assassin in Diablo 2 (Kinda) ---> Demon Hunter in Diablo 3

Necromancer in Diablo 2 ---> Witch Doctor in Diablo 3

Paladin/Barbarian elements in Diablo 2 ---> Monk in Diablo 3

They've always taken classes from the previous Diablo games and evolved them for their newer games. Its nothing new.

Hell, they stole a ton of moves from Diablo 2 for WoW. Dont see an issue with it, personally.

Demon Hunters in Warcraft are lame. There's more emo in that shit than at a Senses Fail concert.

Diablo at least has some grit to it.

I'm going Witch Doctor or Barbarian.

Demon Hunter looks cool, but I was never really big into Bowazon or Assassin.

I'm probably hitting up dat Barb or dat Monk. It's hard because I mostly played on my shapeshift druid, who isn't really being emulated. :(

I have no difficult choices, it is Diablo and therefore I will play Barbarian. It is the reason I rolled a warrior in WoW, because I knew it would play like a D2 barbarian (it does)

Oh my gods. This game. THIS GAME. I shall have it and it shall be mine to play.

I will strangle the devs if they add back Iron Maiden for us poor melee into D3. NRG.

I love this new class. I knew it had to be a ranged. Diablo wouldn't be Diablo without that 'balance'.

This is wonderful. If the game does well, it leaves room for more classes. ( Paladinpaladinpaladinfffffffffffff )

so they've resorted to ripping themselves off?

...did you even play Diablo 1-2? It's nothing new, to any game, movie, what have you.

They've just tweaked them some ways, continued a few things from the other games, and brought in new ones.

Personally, I kind of wished the April Fools class was legit. That looked fun.

Truthfully I have absolutely no interest in any of the diablo 3 classes. They are all sort of... dumb except for wizard. Where the hell is the traditional warrior? The paladin? Someone with a frigging regular bow? Why do all ranged people need to be female and or use idiotic weapons? I mean no offense but I don't think Satan in shaking in his boots because you have a hand crossbow (aka in reality it is so weak it was a joke) and a fricking bolas.

Truthfully I have absolutely no interest in any of the diablo 3 classes. They are all sort of... dumb except for wizard. Where the hell is the traditional warrior? The paladin? Someone with a frigging regular bow? Why do all ranged people need to be female and or use idiotic weapons? I mean no offense but I don't think Satan in shaking in his boots because you have a hand crossbow (aka in reality it is so weak it was a joke) and a fricking bolas.

There wasn't a "warrior" in D2, only the barbarian, and only 5 classes to start with all the same. All the classes can be either gender, so I don't know why you're picking on that. Also, a wizard did it.

Oh, and there probably will be bows in the game, just because the cinematic didn't show them doesn't mean they don't exist. Nobody on the character selection screen has a bow in D2, but you see a lot of amazons use them anyways.