Necroxis

Cataclysm Cinematic

Who said it was on accident?

Very nice.

That was the point. Though I doubt he know where exactly his quakes would land.

Are those Orcs in the cinematic helping with armor? As in, Twilight Cultists?

That was the point. Though I doubt he know where exactly his quakes would land.

I think they're definitely Twilight Cultists.

Not sure if they're all Orcs though.

The only thing I really have to point out about that-- Weren't Goblins the ones to fix Deathwing's armour to his body?

..other than that..

-swoons out of sheer badassery-

They were way back when. But this time he is in Deepholm, possibly with Twilight or some other enslaved race.

Man... Stormwind just can't get a break.

And I find it funny the fires in Orgimmar was started by a goblin zeppelin and not Deathwing. Might as well have been a cow kicking over a lamp.

Also, best Youtube comment was by AdriusFrostglare, and I quote;

"I just watched Deathwing get dressed.

I feel a little wrong."

I actually think that they looked a little lean to be orcs, not as topheavy and musclebound. I think they're humans. But hey, twilight cult is open to all afterall.

And apparently they use fucking Grond to hammer plates into.

guuuuhh..

And I find it funny the fires in Orgimmar was started by a goblin zeppelin and not Deathwing.

Oooh the Orcanity!

Well actually Org burning down is kind of followed up in the pre cata event of the twilight doomsday cultists events as well.

All I got to say about Stormwind...damn no wonder he can destroy the park district so easily. He flew over the damn city and sat at their front gate...anyone in the damn city was probably shitting in their pants. Only city to get a special welcome by Deathwing and not just a drive by.

Deathwing lit the park district on fire because he was on fire for the entirety of his flight.

Fires so hot that they turned the Loch directly into steam and blew out the water vents from sheer pressure, no less.

And Orgrimmar's fire was caused by a zep crashing because it's tower hit it while it was trying to dock, as well as the wind from his wing beats blowing it over.

Can't imagine that any of that was accidental. He is the aspect of the earth and all its deep chasms within... He probably more than knew that his flailing around in Deepholm would cause horrible amounts of damage and death. Given he hates mortals and has been quiet for so long anyway, he probably felt no need to keep even slightly quiet about his grand re-emergence.

After all... no one would honestly be able to figure out what was going on. All the clues up till now were far off and hard to understand... And even if someone DID find out what was going to happen, who would believe them? Much less, how would they get to the center of Azeroth to try and stop it? Gonna go for a swim in magma that's even hotter than that in Blaackrock Mountain? Or venture the maze of underground caves and chasms filled with things that have yet to be discovered as well as murderous Twilight Cultists?

Good luck with that. Tell me how it goes if you finally manage to get there and see the big angry dragon flailing around in pure hate and agony.

I do kinda wonder, though, what the Forgotten Ones are going to do in response to a angry, on fire, dragon aspect blowing up not only the surface of Azeroth, but probably all their own little caverns and caves where they've been lurking. They're all ready at war with the elementals at least underwater and got a corrupted octopus to suck on Neptulon's face. Gotta wonder if they're going to try and enslave them to eventually try and destroy Deathwing like the way Mal'Ganis was trying to strengthen the remaining Scarlet Crusade into a force he could swarm against the Lich King.

I do kinda wonder, though, what the Forgotten Ones are going to do in response to a angry, on fire, dragon aspect blowing up not only the surface of Azeroth, but probably all their own little caverns and caves where they've been lurking. They're all ready at war with the elementals at least underwater and got a corrupted octopus to suck on Neptulon's face. Gotta wonder if they're going to try and enslave them to eventually try and destroy Deathwing like the way Mal'Ganis was trying to strengthen the remaining Scarlet Crusade into a force he could swarm against the Lich King.

Issue with this: Deathwing is working with the Old Gods. The Twilight's Hammer, devotees of the Old Gods, are turning to Deathwing as their leader in this crusade. Long have the Elementals served the Old God as well, and Ragnaros for instance is still working with both Deathwing, who more or less brings him back, and the Twilight cultists which worship him. The reason the Old Gods and their minions are at war with Neptulon is because Neptulon seems more interested in keeping his domain as his own instead of aiding his old masters, so the Old Gods are basically having their other servants, the Naga, usurp Neptulon and replace him with someone who can maintain the domain of water while still remaining loyal to them. Namely, Azshara.

Edit: Al'Akir also still seems to has his lot cast in with the Old Gods, what with his shenanigans in the Skywall and in Uldum. Therazane however seems to be more neutral on the issue, but is apparently willing to aid the heroes of Azeroth after they've proved themselves in Deepholm. So I guess it's looking like two for, two against.