Question: Drawing

Dunno about watercolors (of course you should get some good brushes to go with it because it makes it so much better), but pencils are totally up to personal preference. as for pens Id get 2: One with a fine point and one with a wider point for outlines and thicker lines :3

Do yourself a favor too and pick up some charcoal and charcoal papers.

Keep in mind not all art is dependent on lines. Try drawing what you see by avoiding drawing lines. Drawing can be smears of dark, erasure marks where you've erased things or left the area completely blank. It can also be areas that are marked a certain way and then another area that was marked a different way creating a difference between the two areas.

Don't be concerned with how much what you've drawn looks like what you intended it to. Set out with a goal: I.E. I'm going to study how light changes on this object. Or another example, I'm going to tone the page and draw completely with my eraser today.

Don't beat yourself up that your art doesn't look like so and so's art or doesn't make people go OOOH and AHHH right out the gate. Draw for yourself.