Ugraz

Horde Brothers is now recruiting! (Rp/pvp)

Are you wanted? Do you hate Da Horde? Do you disagree with Garrosh's leadership? Den join da [Horde Brothers]. We work wid da Alliance to crush Da Horde. We are a Leveling/PvP/RP guild. We have an IC channel, and guild chat for OOC.

Since we be a clan of criminals, Ugraz walk around disguised. Ugraz recommend wearing a mask when you RP. Oderwise, guards might kill ya'. If you seek to join, contact Ugraz through da mail, or meet Ugraz in person at Stonewatch, our mighty fortress!

TOGEDER WE SHALL DEFEAT GARROSH!

Da Horde may be a war machine, but we are da bomb hidden inside da machine!

Tick..

Tick...

Tick...

BOOOOOOOOM!

Today, da Horde Broders ventured into Blackwing Lair, and we killed every dumb Dragon and Orc dere! Hah! At da end, we killed Nefarian! Da son of Deadwing! We lost about..eh..twenty Broders, but it wus word it!

We tamed da mighty Chromaggus!

We even brought Nefarian's head ALL DA WAY BACK TO STONEWATCH! HUZZAH!

..okie..-MAYBE- we used a bit of help from da Bronze Dragonflight..maybe..-MAYBE-....barely..

Our might Rogue, Sahvana, built a copy model of the original Thunderfury! You know, that giant spear with lightning! Huzzah! That adds up to, I think, three legendaries. We have the Elfie bow that I stole from caverns of time when we fought at the Sunwell...and then we also have that Hammer Ragnaros used!...a copy of it, yeah.

We are almost level 23! Hah! Get ready Horde...we're coming for you!

-Warlord Ugraz Bloodmaw

So Uglyraz was too busy ta tell ya this, but he and a couple a' his pals (a-k-a yours truly and some other guys) went spelunkin' in Uldaman! See, I say this 'cause here's there RIGHT NOW as the walls are cavin' in. But ya see, I'm a smart goblin. I waltz in, pretend to help, pick off a few a' these priceless treasures those dwarfs be diggin' up, and blammo-- I get the hell outta there right as it starts to get hairy! Haha, man, you shoulda saw the size of those artifacts. Too big for a goblin to carry, that's fer sure. Saved 'em from the cave-in, what a gal!

Uhh... gettin' offtopic again. What did he want me to say? Oh yeah! No, wait. I dunno. Join Horde Bros, you'll go to exotic... places. I guess?

*hauls her bag of treasure off to the bank.*

Yup! The Brotherhood is now level 25! That means you can get one of those scorpian thingymajig mounts from Orgrimmar! Huzzah! Oh, and we removed all the inactive soldiers that failed to report to Stonewatch in two months. Now we have more space and food for soldiers that will actually help. Contact me through the mail or whisper me to get an invite to the clan!

Death to the Horde!

-Warlord Ugraz Bloodmaw