Vyn

Vyn's... Art... Sometimes...

So the other night, I was thinking of people, and I decided to DRAW things. It was fun. I'm not a very good artist, however, and my art may not be WoW-related for the moment, but I figure I may as well post it up.

And, for as simple as these drawings are, they took me a really fucking long time.

A Bird!

BIRD.jpg

A Flower:

RotatedFlower.jpg

Hope ya'll like it.

Very simple and very clean. Lotsa people dont realize how hard it is to make that one. perfect. clean. line. with he right stroke you want to make it look right. Nice job :)

Ugh! You're so right Akula. I was working on one other one last night, and seriously, for three hours, I kept botching it. It was literally a FIVE LINE drawing, and I kept screwing up one of the lines.

Thanks, Vaal! I know it looks kinda like that. :D I just use these markers I found; they're pretty sweet.

how hard it is to make that one. perfect. clean. line. with he right stroke you want to make it look right.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Also, sweet art bro.

So I was really trying to make a -woman- for a friend of mine. I kept trying to do a, uhh, profile? (sideways?) but it wasn't working out, so I tried something else, and this is what came out!

scan0001-2.jpg

I'm actually kinda happy with the way it came out. :D

So I made two more because I couldn't be on the computer. I'm just naming them according to what I was thinking of when I drew them.

Magic!

Copyofscan0002.jpg

Love!

Copyofscan0003.jpg

So on the love one, I accidentally put a brown stroke on it because I couldn't see the pink very well, and I needed to find out if the marker I used for the fireworks was brown or red or green so I made a stroke through the hair, on accident. It's really hard, I had to do an entire drawing over the other day because I realized halfway through that I was using green instead of red.

EDIT: That's all a lie, the brown mark is her earring, and it was completely intentional. (Thanks Carrow!)

Thanks!

You guys should see the whole paper. I use the entire thing to make the lines that clean, because it's pretty much one shot. I probably tried to make that one for love like... 5 times, on one page.

I occasionally have to edit out some extra lines because (in the case of the woman, like four lines. >.>) I literally use the ENTIRE page, and if I see a good line, I use it, regardless of if it crosses or gets close to something else.

So I was thinking about women's naughty bits the upcoming NaNoWriMo thinger, and how maybe I should enter this time, and write that Pirate story I've always wanted to write. And, well, this is what came of it:

The Flag:

scan0001-3.jpg

And then the Cap'n! (If I told you his name, you'd all laugh):

Pirate.jpg

I'm not super happy with his hat, but this is the one that turned out best, and there isn't an "Undo" button on a piece of paper. Well, not for markers, anyway.