New guy asking stupid questions.

Me and a few friends of mine decided to start alts on this server, and I decided to ask a few questions about the current state of the server, but first a bit about myself.

Well, I have been a long time RPer on...several servers, actually played horde side on this server a few years ago. My friend played alliance as well at the same time. Been playing WoW for nearly 5 years, while I tend to be a bit of a recluse from time to time, I at least attempt to bother people and act nice.

Anyway, for questions.

1. Generally what are the hot spots for RP alliance side?

2. I am typically an overall player, are there any guilds that generally, well, RP, PvP, or PvE, I don't really expect anything too great, but, eh, can't help but ask.

3. Related to 2. how is the general RP/PvE/PvP on the server, and do the Alliance have their fair share of victories.

Thank you for the help if possible, and nice to meet everyone here, hope to see/fight with or againist/talk with you guys later.

1. Hotspots are a bit tricky. Alliance side RP is more off of contacts and being proactive in your search for it. You could sit in the Park all day and not get a single thing, but give a few people a whisper from wowtng and it starts rolling in nice and fast.

2. Cant really speak for this one on alliance side all too well. Sword of the Morning is an RP guild that does 10 mans and throws up 25 mans sometimes. You should give them a look.

3. Overall progression tends to lag behind a bit compared to other servers. WG is Horde dominated. Battlegrounds are fairly even. World PvP happens quite a bit and I cant really speak for who wins those for the opinion varies with each person you ask. But I can say it isn't swayed in one side or another, Alliance can hold their own if thats what you are asking.

I would give her a PM if you were interested in being a traitor!

Fixed

But yes there are many pvp things being held or being had on this server. Seems the Horde have taken a liking to running down poor Alliance in the evenings.

If you need any help finding RP in game give anyone on in Dusk Watch a whisper. We are always glad to help out New to the Server people. Invictus Sanctum holds a lot of great people also and I am sure they would love to help also.

Aww, I am lovely! And I am always up for some RP/PvP. We usually do have things scheduled, however I have been rather distracted lately to say the least.

We will have a couple things up fairly soon.

And I am no traitor Sir! They are trying very hard to seduce me, but it is not working.

As of late the Alliance has really stepped up the responses to World PvP and enjoyed moderate success in BGs. Makes me proud to be a part of it once again. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, just have to scout around a little more, maybe bother some people MRP flagged or RP walking in the Trade District.

Glory to the Alliance!

Well, have played for about a day on the server, first impressions are definitely nice, been working a bit toward getting levels/professions up a bit, probably will try to RP a bit today and hunt around, looking at guilds. Hope to see you guys later.

• 3 months later...

1.Not many hotspots, though there is a daily RP event at the Old Town Pig and Whistle Tavern over in SW. I've seen alot of RPers there

2. The Seventy Third is an RP/Raiding/PvP guild. We're getting alot more active in raiding and RP, but we don't PvP a whole lot.

3.The Horde is about 5 to 1 to Alliance population-wise, but I hear alot of Hordies are going Alliance. The PvP is pretty good, though Warsong Gulch is horrible for Alliance...we don't win often =P

3.The Horde is about 5 to 1 to Alliance population-wise, but I hear alot of Hordies are going Alliance. The PvP is pretty good, though Warsong Gulch is horrible for Alliance...we don't win often =P

neither of these are accurate. 5:1 is a gross overstatement (2:1 would mean there are TWICE as many horde as alliance, that's a lot. 5:1 is insane), and just like the rest of the BGs we win WSG about 50% of the time. You will run into a lot of defeatist attitudes and complaints that we are horribly outnumbered and lose BGs/world PvP all the time. Don't listen. We are outnumbered, but it's not severe, and we do just fine and dandy in PvP. PvE progression has been in the Horde's favor recently.