Lascivious

Lascivious

She doesn't mind talking to strangers or letting them pat her riding wolf, Sam. Well, at least not this stranger. She also keeps her change purse tied so very tight that I could only get away with a few silver.

Funny thing is, she knew the whole time. Did she come after me with retribution on her mind? No. She did something completely unexpected. <Beutha glances away from the goblin, lost in her thoughts. >

She has once again forgiven my transgressions and taken me back into her motherly embrace... I count her as a member of my family and none shall harm her without going through me first.

Think I did something to piss this one off. Sure, she is the leader of a homocidal group of Horde named the Grim dedicated to butchering alliance, but that does not mean she needs to act as if she has a stick up her ass around me because I fight for Sanctuary. I've befriended other Grim, don't see why she should be any different.

She's not a fake person. She has her drives and admits to them. And she also loves killing people that go against her mistress.

Fun fun fun!

Maybe one day I'll have dinner with her, and we can laugh at the screams of whatever poor human we devour.

She has made me the person I am this day. While I am not yet as strong as I wish to be, every day with her guidance brings me that much closer. She has also taken that which I care for under her wing.

While I am not yet Grim, I shall be soon... and my loyalty is to the Grim as a whole. However, whatever the Mistress needs, I will do my best to provide.

I have known of the Mistress of the Grim for some time now. I admit, most of what I knew or thought that I knew came second or third hand if that. Being the leader of that storied and infamous clan brings with it all manner of preconceptions and stygma.

I have since met her in person a few times and while they can be counted on the fingers of one hand each one brought with it a new surprise and insight.

There is much, much more beneath the surface of the woman Lascivious then I suspect even the bulk of her own people are aware of. I feel strangely priviledged that she chose to open up a small window for me.

My failure in her eyes is complete... I have lost her to an unbeatable force. I will not stop trying to protect her, but it will have to be away from her side. I cannot join her Grim, it hurts too much to see her and know what is actually lying beneath the surface of her.

I am so sorry.

I fear my rumors have caused much strife... and I was a fool. Lascivious is the Mistress and I am her soldier.

I hope she and the Grim will forgive me.

...what you are...

...is...delicious...

She been troubled of late, an' I'll be doin' what I kin ta 'elp 'er. She be like a mothah ta me... den again... I tink I killed my mothah.. so maybe dat's not da best of examples.

Too many elves counselin' 'er of late, distractin' 'er focus I tink... *picks her fingernail with a dagger and grins wickedly* Mebbe she'll let me be doin' sumtin bout dat...

I have a lot of unsettled ideas about Lascivious. She is not to be trusted. Still, she is the Mistress and I will kill for her mandate without question or hesitation.

*shrugs* Ain't about dat much o' late, an' when she is she rants bout dem elves... sometimes babblin bout lookin fer someone, an' othah times sayin dere city'll burn.

She gots my blades always, an' if Brig be agreein' dat da city should burn, I'll be right dere ta at da front.