Full Name: Lascivious

Titles: Irredeemable, Mistress

Nicknames: Las

Race: Forsaken

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Height: 4'11

Weight: 57 lbs.

Notable Physical Features: Short with flickering blue eyes. Short, black hair. Very thin body. Faded rope-like burn on the neck. A burlap bag hangs around her waist, the bottom caked red with blood. An occasional drip falls from the corners.

Place of residence: Orgrimmar, New Agamand

Place of Birth: Somewhere in the Western Plaguelands

Known Relatives:

- Father: Brogan/Madred (Forsaken)

- Brother: Sammuel (Forsaken)

- Sister: Unknown (dead)

- Mother: Unknown

Religion/Philosophy: You are Grim or you are nothing.

Guild Rank:

Known Associates: Any Grim

Known Nemesis: Sanrin

Special Skills:

Positive Personality Traits:

Negative Personality Traits:

Played by What Famous Person: Kate Beckinsale.

Theme Songs:

History: Lascivious began her first life as Harmony Woodsman born in a small village in what is called the Western Plaguelands today. She grew up idolizing her brother who was always busy with his friends or flirting with the other girls of the village. One day a village elder told her he could 'teach' her what men wanted. Armed with her new knowledge she pursued Sammuel with vigor, eliminating any who stood between her and her goal. Until her last day when she was 14, her sister caught her trying to sneak into Sam's room. She killed her sister and was hung in the morning by the council. Shortly afterward the Scourge arrived to the sleepy village destroying or converting the living. Lascivious escaped the fate of the other villagers and was later raised years later by the Dark Lady searching the nether for those who would be loyal to her will.

Lascivious assumed the role of Mistress of the Grim after the wizard, Grainger, stepped down to fulfill a duty demanded of him by the Banshee Queen. After a year of faithful guardianship over the Mandate, the loneliness of her position - amplified by a series of bad relationships - pushed her over the edge of reason and she entered an agreement with the Lich King. In exchange for her service and using the Grim to crush Silvermoon and the Blood Knight corps, he offered her power and the ability to never feel emotional pain again. Like her queen before her she defied his will and removed herself from leadership of the Grim to avoid him forcing her through torture to abuse her position.

Eventually, she traveled north and entered the Lich King's service, but through a series of fortuitous (or unfortuitous) events, broke free from his control leading a rebellion of death knights which was eventually crushed by Arthas' faithful minions. After the rebels were driven off or killed, the knights were raised as true death knights and sent to Ebon Hold for formal training. Shortly after beginning her training she was released from the Lich King's service after Morgraine led a revolt against the hold's instructors.

She chose to continue her training but decided to rejoin the Grim instead of remain with the Knights of the Ebon Blade.

See thegrim.org for stories and more information.

Lascivious

Return of the Blade

The Desecration of Nalia

The Unlife of Harmony Woodsman

Inner Reflections

Snippets of the Past

Strange Bed Fellows

Strange Bed Fellows II

Qabian and the Mistress

Into the North

Resonance of Redemption

*Other Characters*

Alanathalasa

Interlude Under the Moon

Homecoming: A High Elf's Return

Homecoming: Thunder Bluff

Homecoming: Orgrimmar

Homecoming: Undercity

A Kiss Under the Silvermoon

Randomness of the Day

Deconstructing Alanathalasa II

Deconstructing Alanathalasa III

Reclaimation of Alanathalasa

Cloudspeak

Sins of My Fathers

Cloudspeak of the High Mesa

Madred

Resonance of Redemption

*Other Stories*

Untitled

Hmm.... a year ago I would've called this one a loose cannon. Someone dangerous to all those around her. Nowadays.... I'm not so sure. I look forward to further observation of this creature.

Ah...this one...

Has a thing against me I believe? Though I personally have no issue with her. I remember running into her a lot when Sam was still amongst us...I can only hope that now they're both much happier.

Still...I wonder what became of my undead 'friend'...I've not seen much of Lav.

"Mistress Lascivious 'as shown nuffin' but loyalty an' skill when it comes ter the Grim. She's earned me trust, an' while I served Steward Grainger 'cause 'e was the Grim's leader, I'd gladly serve Mistress Lascivious 'cause she's earned me loyalty."

"Feh, the Grim has changed hands so many times that I don't even know who to call their "leader" anymore. A pity, they've fallen so far from the focus they once had. Nothing's been the same since...well, suffice to say that I long for the days when Lord Maledictus directed their forces. Those were good times for people such as us. Now? I am not so sure..."

"Well I don't know what she's like now, but I knew her a bit in the past," Danlily starts. "I think people gave her entirely too much grief over her brother. I just don't see the problem there. He loved her, she loved him, they both liked sex. No problem," Danlily cackles for a bit and then settles herself down with a clearing of her throat, "Ahem. Well, anyway. She can be very volitile when she's ired, but then so can Clys. Lascivious is the leader now of the Grim, I hear. I never got along much with the leaders over there but I loved the members. Truth be told though, I don't like authority figures much anyway so it's nothing personal. Anyone that can step up and lead a crew that big has gotta have brass ovaries. Do you think Forsaken still have ovaries?"

"I respect her as a warrior and the leader of The Grim. Her actions in her past life are troubling, to say the least, but the past is just that...the past. What matters is the here and now. She knows what needs to be done, has the grit and determination to do it, and the ability to lead the efforts to make it happen. I gladly serve at her command."

"Lasc got in trouble in life because she loved her brother, and she got hanged for it. Humans are weird, but I'm glad they killed her. Their loss. If they didn't kill her, she might still be a human instead of a Grim, and then I wouldn't be able to fight at her side."

Her past does not effect me, it is the past, and i have my own.

She is impatiant and does charge into battle once in a while without thought,

I have to work to protect this one with her rash actions. But She leads The Grim now, and i am forever Loyal to the group.

a beauty beyond compare, and a blade to match.

she is the only one who holds sway over me, the only reason for anything. unlike those fools that call themselves the leaders of the horde, she proves her words with action.

she is my love...

I met her for the first time, in Shattrath. She seems convinced that the world is a place that can not change, and made jabs at my safety because I adopted a human child. If there's anything I've learned from her, it's that strength and power are nothing when it comes to one's own past.

I think she's got a lot of issues she needs to work out. Until then, I'll be happy if she stays far away from Rosette.

My first impression was that she had a certain wisdom about her, a wisdom that comes with leadership. Also a determination or maybe even stubbornness and insistence on being right. I'm certainly not willing to contradict her at this point.

I was impressed enough and have pledged my allegiance, but I have yet to learn how far she will ask me to follow her and her Grim.

Our long and sordid past is mostly forgotten to me now. But the woman I call Las is now closer to me than before. I'm not sure if we are friends, but I know we are not enemies. She knows that my blade and my light are hers when she needs them.

She is the Mistress and we serve her will.

A finer example of the Holy Light I have never seen, for

dear Lascivious has given so many tortured souls the peace

they deserve. So much charity, so much mercy, so much

kindness is harbored in such a diminutive body.

I do think of her fine example so very often when I'm going

about my work in the Lower City.

Lascivious, seems she has worked through a lot of her issues with her past. I see her as a Sister, sharing the same love for the Dark Lady that I do. I have known her for quite awhile now, and will continue to fight against her side with pride. Now that she is Mistress of the Grim, she has my loyalty, and my respect.

Afterall, don't we all have things in our past ......

Tir listens carefully to the description.

"Oh, saw her in Silvermoon the other day. She gave me a grin, and I have no idea why. I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to question, however."

Yeeeep! Big ears for a short lady.. already knew who I was before I knew who she was. I kinda laughed when I talked with her. I don't think she appreciated it very much. I like this Grim more than I like Qabian.

Oh yeah, she loves a big tin barrel-corpse.

"Ah, yes, the Mistress. Whatever my reasons for leaving the Grim, facing her disappointment was almost enough to make me change my mind. She is so devoted to the cause of Peace, I feel as though my departure indicates a lack of devotion on my part. In some ways, I suppose, it does. She is the mirror by which the rest of the Grim can measure themselves in many ways."