Lisbet

WTF BLIZ, MAN PURSES ALL AROUND

Well...dont many of our characters supposedly carry around like 5 bags at once? lol

If you're really going to pick apart the fact that you only have one satchel displaying when your character has 5, I think you really need to rethink your suspension of disbelief in a world where giant cows can ride around on skeletal horses.

That wasnt my point lol. I was agreeing with you. A pack should be showing -- or an option to have it show on my character.

I'd have it turned on every one of them.

That wasnt my point lol. I was agreeing with you. A pack should be showing -- or an option to have it show on my character.

I'd have it turned on every one of them.

WELL WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT IS EASY TO MISINTERPRET D:<

I wouldn't turn on EVERY satchel. Just one big one.

... Then again, having a bunch of little satchels around your belt, you could look like BATMAN.

If you're really going to pick apart the fact that you only have one satchel displaying when your character has 5, I think you really need to rethink your suspension of disbelief in a world where giant cows can ride around on skeletal horses.

And it worries me just how they would display Portable Holes.

They're both a symbol of being Warchief. Since he's given up the position for the time being, why would he have them?

I wasn't saying he should keep them, I was just wondering what he did with them. We know he didn't pass them to Garrosh since he's wearing some cool death metal get-up now.

I thought it was a reagent pouch or something when I saw it. Because, well, he is a shaman, and shaman do use some reagents in their spells. If he's gonna travel, he'll need them. :P

Huh, who knew a prerequisite for being the guardian of whatever was that you had to dress like a hobo, grab a man purse, look angry and unhappy, and roll around in feces.

"Today on lyfestoiles of the rich and fahymous. Thrall the former Wahchief of the Hoede."

The man purse thing is basically just a Shaman deal. I mean, we gotta have our bags for all that fun stuff we have to carry around, like 40,000 ankhs and 4 totems.

Just read Arokai's description sometime. I mean the guy has sacks coming out of his eyeballs. Just covered in them!

Also yeah... The sandal thing is something I've been curious about since I started playing WoW too.

I mean, we gotta have our bags for all that fun stuff we have to carry around, like 40,000 ankhs and 4 totems.

There's a glyph for that.