• The First Steps by Desaad
    • Required Lies by Catilyn
    • Their Cut by Smiles Macblaster
    • A Forsaken's Vengeance by Vyn
    • Hunting Dragons by Alexialas
    • The Ramblings of a Rogue by Kirana
    • Belikov Family Beginings by Opaleen
    • Blood on the Rose by Lerian

Right! Got a lot of entries this time, honestly more then I expected so you all know that that means right? Right! lets see a lot of votes too! I know you lurkers are there! Let's make this a truly awesome contest.

The entries for this Contest are:

A Gnomish Grasp on Life by Emyi

Blood on the Rose Part 1 by Lerian

Belikov Family Beginnings by Opaleen

Required Lies by Catilyn

Hunting Dragons by Alexialas

Their Cut by Smiles Macblaster

The First Steps by Desaad

The Ramblings of a Rogue by Kirana

A Forsaken's Vengeance by Vyn

The Poll will run for 3 days after which the winner will be decided from the votes. Good luck everyone!

"A Forsaken's Vengeance" is a work in progress. I'll update it today or tomorrow, depending on what I've got going on.

Welp, it looks like, once again, Smiles McBlaster is a shoe-in to win this competetion. I say well done Smiles, well done indeed. Truly you are a master of the written word.

Name it 'Gnomish Sweetbreads ala Mode', if you would be so kind.

I am humbled by my narrow victory, and I tip my hat in acknowledgement of such in the direction of my worthiest of foes this contest, Mr. Desaad. I am not ashamed to say that I truly enjoyed his gruesome tale as did I enjoy many of those which I competed against.

To all of you who competed, I say well done sirs and ma'dams, and I look forward to clashing with you again!

Dare not forget my place, I am honored and appreciative of those who voted for my tale, as well as pleased to see so many gather to make this contest a truly exciting one.

None of us can win without your votes, so thank you.

I am humbled by my narrow victory, and I tip my hat in acknowledgement of such in the direction of my worthiest of foes this contest, Mr. Desaad. I am not ashamed to say that I truly enjoyed his gruesome tale as did I enjoy many of those which I competed against.

The feeling is more then mutual, sir. Til our next dance. *tips hat*

Name it 'Gnomish Sweetbreads ala Mode', if you would be so kind.

We are watching you. A multitude of smiling eyes staring from adorably pig-tailed or half-bald heads have you in their sights.

We are watching you. A multitude of smiling eyes staring from adorably pig-tailed or half-bald heads have you in their sights.

You're no threat to anything above the knees.

SCUZE ME BUT THE GOLDEN WOLF HAS THAT COLOR COPYRIGHTED! So unless you are her (which you might be) THEN STOP USING ORANGE ZOMG!

EDIT: I would like a cookie thanks.

Cookies:

Cookies.jpg

*munches on cookie*

And Connie, you and I must discuss the nature of... cookies. And their various useful-nesses.

((Of course, we actually have to meet ICly first. >.< Preferably in game. I'm such a visual creature...))