Sinthe

Getting back into the RP scene

Well now, it's been a couple years since I've done RP of any sort. Probably not since 2007, come to think about it. But that's going to change. I'm back with an all new computer and my original, tn-launch character. And I'm looking for some good ar-pees.

It's a pretty vague request because I don't have any storyline started or people involved. In fact I don't have any idea who half the names I see here even are. (I do recognize a bunch, hi!). But I'd love to meet some new people, reconnect with old, and get involved with any sort storyline. Quick 5 minute chat or epic spanning 4 months and 200 pages of transcript, it's all fine. I also have a few ideas floating around in my head for a return story, I'll get into some more detail on it later when I have more time.

So if you see an undead mage named sinthe running around, go ahead and say hi or something.

Haha you're probably right. Time to reclaim my place at the top of the infection mage hierarchy

Can't wait for my client to download so I can play.

Haha you're probably right. Time to reclaim my place at the top of the infection mage hierarchy

Can't wait for my client to download so I can play.

Nobody can top Rolph.

Maybe.

And Emyi, I believe I was there first so I win that way!

...though Rolph can out-mage me right now guaranteed. I haven't played this character in almost 2 years.