Tillna

So, long time no see an needin help

So, I've been on a hiatus for a bit, And wanted to get the latest patch Downloaded. So I double click ye old WoW icon, and bam. I get this error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Curious I say. Then I tried running as admin. Same message.

So I open the Folder containing WoW, and notice everything has a little lock over it. Same message if I try to launch it from there.

I'm running Windows 7, and I upgraded from Vista.

Also, hurr, hey guys

YOU NEVER CALL, YOU NEVER WRITE, AND YOU JUST SHOW UP OUT OF NOWHERE EXPECTING US TO HELP YOU!?

....hai, long time no see xD

Yeah, may need to completely reinstall, unfortunately. But you should probably do this when your net is up, and then probably start playing on TN and all of that. Just sayin' :D

YOU NEVER CALL, YOU NEVER WRITE, AND YOU JUST SHOW UP OUT OF NOWHERE EXPECTING US TO HELP YOU!?

....hai, long time no see xD

Yeah, may need to completely reinstall, unfortunately. But you should probably do this when your net is up, and then probably start playing on TN and all of that. Just sayin' :D

Well, all my chars are allies, and for the most part..well, any way, that's not super important.

So, I DLd the lich king again..and it says that I can't delete the folder or move it or anything..><

Ahh..so apparently...the permissions in my Program file directory are all..messed up. I tried to change it to allow me access to all..and won't let me.

I'm the admin.

*headdesk*

*Edit*

for fucks sake...got it fixed..it was the dumbest shit. I'm off to go see Mayhem Fest...damn man...