Vakshna

Calling all Azerothian super villains!!! Or anyone who would like to be a villain!!

I remember at one point Fynne had a psychotic break because of all the Aly-magic and duality of his character anyway, so he had "Fynne" -- the murderous stalking assassin-type, and "Henri", the good-guy suave swashbuckler.

And then I threw a little Ranma-style action in there and had him "become" Fynne whenever he was touched by warlock blood, and "become" Henri whenever he looked into Jilliane's eyes.

Damn you bastards, and making me miss the good old days!

Meekwood's sides are more like Agito and Akito from Air Gear. Instead of switching what eye is covered by an eye patch, it's removing or putting on his monocle that triggers the personality switch.

For my character's personality switch, it's usually rage or some kind of stress that will cause his eyes to change from fel-green to demonic red and also trigger the personality change, that is until I have him leveled for Northrend.

See but Fynne did it wonderfully by using the same body and having a catalyst that would produce the change in personality. He wasn't even a different person, just a different mood. Fynne was cranky, and Henri was emo. <3

I dislike this "two characters, same person" deali-bob. It's irritating and "speshul snowflake"

*stab*

See but Fynne did it wonderfully by using the same body and having a catalyst that would produce the change in personality. He wasn't even a different person, just a different mood. Fynne was cranky, and Henri was emo. <3

I dislike this "two characters, same person" deali-bob. It's irritating and "speshul snowflake"

*stab*

Well I'm too lazy to roll alts. Dual talent specs came out a little too late for that story arc or it would've made more sense. But I like to ground my RP in game mechanics, mostly.

^

~~~~

My silly warlock might be a bit more ambitious then evil right now, but he can and has been a serious pain in the ass when he needs to be. He's a very good actor as well, and his ability to feign practicly any tender emotion has been tested multiple times.

Isn't that right, Ceridwyyn?

oh wait, hah. Yea...