Mordria

New RP Chat channels!

--I have moved this to a new thread myself because I didn't want to be a thread hijacker.--

Well...if we all want new chat channels for RP why don't we just make new ones? Someone could go to the wiki and edit it.

They could be TNGRP on both alliance and horde.

Call it some hole in the wall tavern in dalaran, no fighting or the gaurds will arrest you. The bartenders name is Tina, shes married and has two teenage boys that clean the place named Clyde and Martin. ((oddly enough for both factions, go Tina!)) There are no rooms for rent by the hour so no sex in the VIP room.

So it is written...blahblah make it happen!

**wigglesnose**

Awesome, me too. What about having an OOC channel too? All of the OOC channels I know of are guild-related and thus not necessarily open to new people. We could name them TNGOOC for consistency, or something.

Awesome, me too. What about having an OOC channel too? All of the OOC channels I know of are guild-related and thus not necessarily open to new people. We could name them TNGOOC for consistency, or something.

Having a TNGOOC would make me the happiest clam I know.

/signed. AlliedDefense is very...restrictive inw ho can join, although ravenooc only has one known person banned/kicked ever, I think non-guild related channels are good to have.

I'll be joining both tonight.

Meee too, an ooc channel for tng is a great idea!

I will be there! GOOD TIMES!

And to Emyi, Total RP doesn't take up any chat channels if you want to give that addon a shot.

With total rp and no channels, can you still see rsp/myrp descriptions? Id hate to miss out on that . I prefer rsp though, myself. You see both rsp and myrp, and only use one channel. Total rp has a bunch of extra features I wanna check out, but I don't know if its like, exclusive to other rp mods

Meee too, an ooc channel for tng is a great idea!

With total rp and no channels, can you still see rsp/myrp descriptions? Id hate to miss out on that . I prefer rsp though, myself. You see both rsp and myrp, and only use one channel. Total rp has a bunch of extra features I wanna check out, but I don't know if its like, exclusive to other rp mods

I wrote a guide, it's in the RP help/networking forum. It'll keep you in xtensiontooltip2 to get MRP stuff, it's compatible with MRP and FlagsRSP.

I wrote a guide, it's in the RP help/networking forum. It'll keep you in xtensiontooltip2 to get MRP stuff, it's compatible with MRP and FlagsRSP.

Your guide is what got me interested in the mod! :D I just must have skimmed over that part ^^;

--I have moved this to a new thread myself because I didn't want to be a thread hijacker.--

Well...if we all want new chat channels for RP why don't we just make new ones? Someone could go to the wiki and edit it.

They could be TNGRP on both alliance and horde.

Call it some hole in the wall tavern in dalaran, no fighting or the gaurds will arrest you. The bartenders name is Tina, shes married and has two teenage boys that clean the place named Clyde and Martin. ((oddly enough for both factions, go Tina!)) There are no rooms for rent by the hour so no sex in the VIP room.

So it is written...blahblah make it happen!

**wigglesnose**

I think we decided on this one!

Agreed hordeside, so far I only saw me in the alliance channels, but I was also on really late, so not a good point of reference

I should try not raiding when attempting to channel RP, but yes, lots of people chatting. Always good to see this kind of resurgence come around now and again.

I will definitely try to join this! I'm really crossing my fingers that it will apply to the Alliance side. :) I'll have to look for the tutorials on how to add/join a chat channel- I'm very new to WoW, so I have no idea how this is done.

It's super easy. Just hit enter and then type /join tngrp or /join tngooc in your chat pane...or whatever channel you're trying to enter, really.