Abric

Starcraft 2

I don't even care. They killed Tychus. Tychus was the shit. At least Kerrigan's still awesome. Raynor is supposed to be the main character, but I can't find myself giving a damn. Oh, your girlfriend was a casualty in war? Why not risk the entire galaxy for her life, instead of killing her? ;D

I read both of the recent Starcraft books, and both were superb. Heaven's Devils is a reallly good read. But all it did was make me think of Raynor was more of a whiner, lol.

Victory for the Swarm.

I enjoy the recent changes they made, though! Makings some of the A.I. games interesting and helps read some details that us non-Koreans are unable to do by hacking ourselves into the Starcraft Matrix.

Gotta love it when pussy has two lazer swords for hands, right, Raziel?

Wait...WHAT?!

But yes. The new AI thing is amazing. I played a few matches for each race. Their Zerg one isn't too hot. Can't seem to counter Mutalisks right. xD

Countering mutas? If you are Terran, stim-pack marines (with medi-vac support) can work well, so long as you aren't fighting 80+ of them. Throw in a few Thor's and they'll clean up easy.

If you are Protoss, it is a little more difficult. Don't let them mass them is pretty much the way to do it. You can vomit out a lot of Phoenixes, but I believe they have to be upgraded with 2 or 3 weapons to really be effective - without having to outnumber the mutalisks. Zerg vs Zerg - Corruptors while you laugh at a muta mass.

Oh! I meant the built in AI I was fighting couldn't counter my Mutalisk strategies fast enough. Though, the Protoss tips were nice. I've always gotten rocked by Muta on a 'toss unless I stack turrets or something ridiculous. Ty

Gotta love it when pussy has two lazer swords for hands, right, Raziel?

Those things can just spaz out and fail. Remember Fenix?

Of course, I suppose they had to write Fenix out to die (again, and again) because Bill Roper did the voice acting. Fenix was the only true Protoss Bad-ass.

Zeratul isn't a bad-ass. He's a moper. He's a Shakespearian tragedy without all that subtlety.

I don't necessarily dislike Zeratul, I just wish we could interact with more than just HIM outside of the Legacy of the Void campaign (In an ally capacity). Artanis supposedly becomes the new Hierarch...we couldn't have interacted with him during the Wings of Liberty campaign? Especially when the big "bad" of that campaign is the Zerg...you know...the faction the Protoss have always been fighting against?

We see Selendis come into the picture for one mission where the Zerg plague spreads at Haven, but then the Protoss (Not the Tel'darim, the noncrazy ones) are absent for the rest of it.

Just felt like a storyline disconnect there. The Zerg were rampaging throughout the Galaxy and the Protoss don't try to fight them, or even try to contact their long-time ally Jim Raynor to maybe help him?

From the very small amount we've seen of Selendis, I like her. I wished she could have been a bigger part outside of Legacy of the Void (Which I assume we'll see her a lot).