Emyi

Cloth Dungeon Set Preview

No, this is not a raid set. This is the stuff you will get out of possible quests/dungeons similar to the multi colored cloth sets of Wrath.

catadungeonset_mage_s.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2010/july/catadungeonset_black_s.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2010/july/catadungeonset_warlock_s.jpg

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2010/july/catadungeonset_priest_s.jpg

I have to say, I am a HUGE fan of the cloth looking like cloth. I am also a HUGE fan of the high collar and low hat.

Inb4 Trigun/Vampire Hunter D/Witch Hunters spin offs.

Well, like I said, it is the beginning stuff. Not a raid set. It's like all the greens/blues you get between 70-74 right now.

well for example, BC recycled old tier sets and recolored them, but they at least had different stuff for everybody levelling up, rather than mages looking like priests looking like warlocks and paladins looking like warriors and so on.

Ew. how dare you bring up early BC gear. Looks like Skittles the Clown vomited all over some cloth then sewed it together.

I can have a hat again!! I kept the hat from Hellfire for a long time just because of how awesome it looked.

But I agree - I love the high collar and the hat.

I really do disapprove of recoloring armor. Every single cloth dress as you leveled through northrend looked the damn same. It does sort of make up for it with the awesome hat...but only slightly.

And honestly...if the world goes all chunky and there is lava everywhere, wont it be hot? Can us girls all stop dressing up like amish women? I dont think we would be brutalized in the street if our armor started showing some skin again...

A wrist? An ankle? AN EXPOSED MIDRIFF? CMON BLIZZARD!

While generic leveling armor isn't my favorite thing, I'd be lying if I said I prefer the vanilla's mismatched scraps, or worse, the outland clown suit.

Oh my fucking God, I can be Vivi.

My life-long dream is close to coming true!

This is pretty cool looking actually. I never would have thought of Trigun unless you said something lol.

well for example, BC recycled old tier sets and recolored them, but they at least had different stuff for everybody levelling up, rather than mages looking like priests looking like warlocks and paladins looking like warriors and so on.

And by different stuff you mean everybody looked like clowns because nothing matched until you hit dungeon sets and tier gear.

I really do disapprove of recoloring armor. Every single cloth dress as you leveled through northrend looked the damn same. It does sort of make up for it with the awesome hat...but only slightly.

And honestly...if the world goes all chunky and there is lava everywhere, wont it be hot? Can us girls all stop dressing up like amish women? I dont think we would be brutalized in the street if our armor started showing some skin again...

Wear plate.

T10 is a fucking bra.

Can us girls all stop dressing up like amish women? I dont think we would be brutalized in the street if our armor started showing some skin again...

I would recommend looking at old armor from Vanilla. Every woman looked like skanks.

See example here [POSSIBLY NSFW?!?! You have been warned? No nudity...just skimpiness.]

I hope this is a sign of the direction of future armor sets. Things get so chaotic so quickly with armor in WoW. It's like they kick off an expansion with "here's some nice, simple shoulders" before it quickly degenerates into "WE'RE OUT OF IDEAS SO HERE'S THE SAME SHOULDERS BUT GLOWY AND WITH FLOATY BITS".

That white and gold looks simple but amazing. I like how they're handling these sets. I only hope tier gear isn't going to be made into 392409234 sets randomly dropping off trash or bosses though. As much as I like recolors...