Hair: Silver

Skin: Pale Tan

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 140

Place of residence: Stormwind

Place of Birth: Lakeshire, Redridge Mountains

Known Relatives: Celuna (sister)

Religion/Philosophy: Truth, Justice, and Love, nothing else matters.

Group/Guild affiliation: Scourge Slayers

Guild Rank: Destroyer

Enemies: Scourge, the Church of the Light

Favorite Foods: Steak, or Seafood

Favorite Drinks: Cherry Grog

Favorite Colors: Black

Weapons of Choice: One handed Mace, or Two-Handed Sword

Dislikes: Bullies, Hypocrits

Hobbies: Dancing, seduction.

Physical Features: Beautiful and voluptuous, with skin like porcalin and a sultry look in her eye

Special Abilities: Wields the Light and can heal nearly as good as a priest. She can also take on armies of Scourge at one time.

Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, likes to joke, loving

Negative Personality Traits: A slut, likes to get into trouble.

Misc. Quirks: She has a thing for Forsaken, and treats them as if they were still living humans. And she also is subject to incredible pain when aroused thanks to an alchemical curse placed on her by Conidivh.

Played by What Famous Person: Madonna (From the Vogue Video when she was younger)

Theme Songs: (Express yourself, by Madonna)

History: Lovely was born in Lakeshire, although not much is known about her before she came to Stormwind. She began as a pious and prudish paladin, but was corrupted by darkness and led into a life of lust, bondage and sexual misconduct after being taken and held by Clys and Danlily. After that, she was never the same. Today, she is tolerated by people if not loved, but no one can forget her treachery, and she often finds it hard to be accepted among members of The Alliance.

Recently, she has broken ties with the church completely, and has gone so far as to put a contract on the head of Archbishop Benedictus through some of her Forsaken contacts.

Insert close-up portrait shot of character here if they like

http addy of picture

" The paladin, Lovely. She has been a good friend ever since we first met. Even to the point of letting me live at her home in Stormwind whenever I needed a place to stay when in town, after I was tossed out of the Cathedral that is.

Whats that? *glowers* Yes, I have indeed heard the stories. I'm sure there are many more that I haven't heard. But now I ask YOU the question; what skeletons do YOU have in your closet? "

"Let not judgment fall lightly, lest it reflect and judge thineself.." Wisdom from the Celestials..

"The woman has been nothing but decent to me, whatever others may think.."

Danlily shakes her bow, making the scalp of silver hair tied to an end flop about, "Mother, what can we say about Lovely? Wha...you think so?" Danlily looks aghast. "Mother says dat Lovely be a good girl. I don't usually agree with mother on most things, but I have to agree, Lovely is a good girl. Mistress Clys was sorely hurt when Lovely turned away from us, but I understand. It's just a minor transgression," the half-troll waves the three pink manicured nails of her hand. "We still all love da girl muchly. She'll see the light and come back to us, some day. And if not, we can always kill her and make a fine weapon of her bones, right mother?" Danlily cackles at her bow and smacks it on a wall on her way out.

I couldn't help but overhear the orc. Actually, from what I understand, Lovely was against the Cult of the Fairest, and went so far as to challenge the leader to a trial by combat. Pity that the leader declined.

As for my thoughts on Lovely? I think she is a good person. She is a bit misguided and has some problems, but name one of us that doesn't....Besides me. heh.

*smiles slightly* I've not seen Lovely in a very long time...I hear she's made a change for the better, this time for good. *pauses and sighs* I've sworn to defend her and I've sworn to kill her on more than one occasion...I just hope whatever change that's gripped her maintains itself. It was...painful to see her as she was before.

But...maybe it's just me being a prude. Who knows. *chuckles nervously*

"Hmmm...that Lovely, one of the few Alliance members I can actually stand. She would do well were she to suddenly turn undead and join us..."

"Ah, I haven't heard that name in quite some time! She used to be the hot topic for a few months, back when Clys and Lily were around more often. Shame, I never found out what happened to her, though I wouldn't mind fining out..."

"Demon of Lust, wench. I remember her, so very well. I remember those days she was kept, those experiments I ran... How I loathe her. She's worse than some elves."