Selash

Alright, this time it's personal.

I'm sure we're all familiar with the Westboro Baptist Church. Those homosexual-hating religious zealots with the signs bearing the now infamous 'God Hates Fags' tagline on them. Apparently, however, they are no longer content to be going after homosexuals, but now wish to paint us 'nerds' under the same light. According to this article from Kotaku, they'll be picketing ComicCon in San Diego while out there to picket a hotel that Al Gore just so happens to be staying at.

Oh Emmons~

I already trolled these guys lots of times on their stops through Oklahoma.

They were protesting a funeral of some soldier from my hometown, and entire biker gang and some other help came around with gigantic American flags and stood between the protesters and the soldier's family. Volunteers helped. Standing there for nearly an hour holding up a giant flag left me a little achy, but very, very happy.

I've also trolled them in far less dignified ways. Question though. Are they after nerds, Al Gore, or are they one and the same to them?

It's also very obviously photoshopped Sabeinne. ;)

I dunno. It kind of makes me want to go to one of their protests and try to make out with one of them. I bet my wife would let me do it, too.

It's up to us, then.

fat-batman.jpg

Dude. I thought I told you not to show anybody that picture! Now everybody knows that my alter ego is Batman! D:

I love how the first posts I've seen from Leoren in months are so awesome. WB. And if you've been back... nothing new I'm pretty oblivious.

I love how the first posts I've seen from Leoren in months are so awesome. WB. And if you've been back... nothing new I'm pretty oblivious.

Leo is always around. We're always playing games together. He's just not been in WoW or posting on the TNG that often.

If this is true (yea, its an obvious photoshop job), I am dumbfounded. Literally dumbfounded.

These people have NO logical sense at ALL. Not a lick of it. It's amazing that they have the brain capacity to breathe, let alone protest in the streets.

Confirmed for bad trolls.

A Comic Convention? Seriously? At least people took the whole anti-homosexuality thing with some seriousness, but now you're just grasping at straws/YouTube views.

Isn't this that church that is, essentially, just a large family that is kind of creepy? I could be thinking of another church group... but, eh.

I'm just surprised these people have not been shot, yet. I think that is a show of great compassion and control by people they have picketed. Hell, I know if I would of died while in the service, and they picketed my funeral, they wouldn't live to see the end of the day. I got me some pretty mean family members!

Let's hope the funk that hovers over the San Diego Convention Center will get them. Come on strong easternly winds!

Oh! Oh! I get to use this sign again AND more than 3 people will understand the humor!

28579_870868206033_6235032_47161313_6525282_n.jpg

28579_870868201043_6235032_47161312_4015349_n.jpg

That is...if someone wants to pay for my trip...

Isn't this that church that is, essentially, just a large family that is kind of creepy? I could be thinking of another church group... but, eh.

I'm just surprised these people have not been shot, yet. I think that is a show of great compassion and control by people they have picketed. Hell, I know if I would of died while in the service, and they picketed my funeral, they wouldn't live to see the end of the day. I got me some pretty mean family members!

Let's hope the funk that hovers over the San Diego Convention Center will get them. Come on strong easternly winds!

Nine mil, Abric. My father would pull a nine mil if I died in the service of this country and got picketed; or a shot gun. That's if my best friends didn't pull out baseball bats and have at it themselves.

That's all a pretty big if though.