Vilmah

Vilmah Bloodborne

I have only seen her on the other side of the fire during Yichimet's tale. She seems like a decent enough person, and she has the tastiest looking little pig! Hmm... that may not be the word I was looking for, orcish still confuses me occasionally.

**Alkalyne crouches down and starts to pick her nails with a knife** She's so little! I 'fraid she gonna get broke by all de stuff dat go on 'ere. Las' nigh' she on fiyah! I mean...what fel business is dat? Guild master on fiyah....

I live in her guild hall kinda, I don't usually stay there but I give her gems and mental fish to make up for it. She's pretty nice, even though she told a guy it was ok with her if he wanted to punch my crotch.. I don't think she knows how painful that could be. I'd show her, but I don't hit ladies.

Informal, naive, delicate.. All traits I like in a woman. I would definitely like to speak with her at length without a pointy-ear over her shoulder.

"The Lady Bloodborne. She has always been an individual, someone willing to walk the hard, lonely path if she believes it to be right. Aside from Thrall and Hellscream, she may be the most famous orc in the Horde. What she has done with Sanctuary, especially with groups like Infection and the Grim working in opposition, has been nothing short of miraculous.

I knew, when I returned to 'life,' that she would be the best to help curb my more violent tendencies. I don't think she remembers me. That is almost certainly for the best. We were never friends, until now."

*nods over her cup of tea* I've heard of her. It seems she has many friends on the Alliance side, as well as the Horde side.

It's folks like her that help Dunamis keep hope that someday we can have true peace. *smiles*

"A good orc to have a drink with, and surprisingly open-minded."

"I don't think I'll ever understand why the Firalaine turned down her offers of an alliance."

"She convinced me to join Sanctuary with the strength of her convictions and a kind heart to back them up.

Though I feel at times that I failed her as a soldier of Sanctuary. I've not always been able to hold to the standards of conduct of Sanctuary. I must confess I once raided the Alliance cities with Oraias for their flames during the Fire Festival.

I have also had several long absences from the world of this guild, and even when I was around, I often was too busy with my own affairs to pay attention to the events that were taking place closer to home.

I suppose I still call Sanctuary home though. More so than Silvermoon is today anyway.

Perhaps when all is over I shall yet return. Regardless, I wish Vilmah all the best in her endeavours."

Helgaka takes a swig of some stolen, elven wine, laughing as she recalls her meeting with her sister warrior. "I like her! I could sense the throbbing heart of a warrior within her! Oh, some may disagree, sure... But I believe all she needs is some rough love and poking!" Gaka nods, "Although, I must say, she seemed a little soft on who I believe to be the Horde's true enemy, unlike the Lick King, I speak of course of the thorn that has been in the side of our great Horde ever since we first landed upon Durotar... The Quilboar!" She scoffs, ""Cute little piggies" indeed!"

"Those who wear this new tabard seem to view her as some sort of saint. Like some matron mother who has returned to provide her guiding wisdom to a new generation - the commander included on that particular list."

Saphiara puts down the bomb she's assembling. "They all conveniently forget the truth - she has returned because she left. While she was hiding out of sight, her precious guild was being hunted and slaughtered. Those who wore the purple and gold swore their lives to her cause - and she repaid them by cowering while they died."

She trembles with furious emotion for a few moments, then takes a deep breath and regains control, picking the bomb back up and adjusting a trigger. "I will remind her of the price she paid for her safety. She will not escape the reign of Hellscream without a scratch - that, I will see to personally."

Julilee looks pensive when asked about Vilmah. She speaks with a little more candor than she might normally.

"Vilmah is the reason I rebuilt Sanctuary. I came across her old journals, and something in them spoke to me. But to tell the truth, they weren't really that special. She did, and does, have a firm belief, but you can find that anywhere. I was just looking for a purpose, and I found in them what I wanted to find."

She pauses, mulling that over before continuing.

"Sanctuary means something different to everyone. Not just those in it versus those against it, but even between fellow members of the guild. Vilmah is no exception. She has her own view of peace, justice, mercy, and self-sacrifice... I've come to realize that. Her experiences have shaped her worldview. I can't just follow in her footsteps, as no one's paths are ever exactly the same. It's a tough thing to accept, that you have to make your own way in the end, and can't rely on someone else having figured it out already. Only yourself."

She shakes her head slightly.

"I thought I was brave, but she's braver than she knows."