Vilmah

Vilmah Bloodborne

Vilmah's definitely the nicest and most peaceful person I know. Her seemingly innocent demeanor puzzles me, however. How can a young orcish warrior such as her retain a purity of the mind?

Regardless, she's polite and kind to me so I count her as a friend. I'm glad to have her promise to keep Sulajin from attacking me.

"Vilmah is definately one of the nicest people I know and one of the most experienced warriors. Heh, but it seems like everybody falls in love with her... and not in the 'I love her as a friend' sense, either. Yet it doesn't go to her head..."

Humms softly in thought.

"She's a great leader, and I respect her greatly. But trouble seems to follow her like a bad smell."

"I do not know her personally, but I know Thaena was talking a lot about her marriage. I wanted to attend, but complications kept me from doing so. Even so, I do so wish her a wonderful marriage. May the Spirits be with her."

a mis her we din! was so sad! *looks crestfallen* shi kem tu man, an shi k'rad an k'rad and sed it was byu ti ful. *pretends to cry* o wel. *brightens* me bi nek tam!

I finally got to meet Vilmah after coming to the "other side." She's very sweet, and she and I seem to be alot alike in many ways. I thoroughly enjoy her, and hope that despite our differences, she will become a good friend.

Also, I love her hair.

I-I've never met her, but I must say I'm quite fond of her brother... You know, on second thought..

Vilmah Bloodbourne. She's a warboss ya know! I had ta look at her close before I saw she is younger than I am. What stories she must have. Seein her makes me feel good, makes me believe.

She's gonna be a good mother. Yes, mother. Not big sister, not 'Auntie Vil'. Still, I think I got ta see the Fear in her when I called her that. She should remember her trainin. Fear just happens..

Vilmah Bloodborne ... I've spent some time with her now. She is brave, and she is honorable ... but she manages to both sell herself short and not live up to her potential. She is perhaps an incarnation of what Ner'Zhul stole from us. Still, she is pretty enough that should I get the chance to teach her what she is missing, it will not just be an honor, but enjoyable too.

I met Vilmah yesterday. Unfortunately I was suffering a bit of skittishness due to having to much information to process. I will say in retrospect that I was amazed that a "Warboss" could be so tiny and frail looking. However, I have been taught not to judge one by one's size. It is quite possible that Vilmah is a master of physics and fast spatial geometric equations, which would give her the ability to use her weapon as a true master.

Time will tell, I suppose. I hope to meet her in a more controlled environment one day with less crowded surroundings.

Mm... Vilmah. She grown some since I first met her. Not much. Not enough. She be stronga, an' has mo' allies. Dat be good. But it make me wonda which ones be trustwort'y. Too many friends an' even mo' people be lookin ta get inta dem so dey can put a knife inchoo back.

She came ta me fo' help. Wants ta learn de Juju. Wanted ta learn de Juju. Don' know anymo. She practice, but don' improve. Mebbe she don' be able ta hold it. Mebbe it scares her. I tried ta show her de rituals once, an' could see her cringin'.

Probably not cut out fo' it afta all.

So, Lovely tells me last night that she and Kromag made some blood bonding ritual, something that Nymare swears she understood makes them like brother and sister.

As Lovely had taken the Nex'Cruor name, being adopted into the Triumvirate's extended family, that makes her my step sister.

Now, with this bond to Kromag, I can't help but giggle at the thought that Vilmah BloodBorne is now part of that extended family.

It would seem I have a new orc sister. This should be amusing.

I said me peace wit Vilmah, an' got no troubles wit 'er.... or da elf.

As fer da rumor of a blood bond wit Kromag an' Lovely, I be greatly preturbed. I taught I put daggah's in peoples backs...

Haven't made up my mind about her. She seems far too... sweet in a pitiful way. And she harbors a certain individual, so there'll never be anything remotely resembling trust. However, she isn't completely without value, and I can at least approve of her sense of cleanliness.

I briefly met Warboss Bloodborne in Orgrimmar during my missionary trip. She was involved in a philosophical discussion with another, who didn't quite share her beliefs. I was impressed by the words of the young orc, and look to her as an influence.

I only saw her at the council meeting. She did not keep it cohesive very well, but with a group like that I know I could do no better. *smirks*

"It feels like I've known Vilmah all my life now. She reminds me a lot of a more mature version of Cherryna. She's like the little green sister I never had. Though I'm not sure how she'd feel if I ever told her that."

I finally met the Warboss in a meeting recently. She must have the patience of a Dragon to have put up with some of the fooling around that went on during the meeting. Seemed suprised when I offered her candy, too. It's hallows end! Everydoby eats candy on Hallows End!

"Ah only talk ta da boss once, mebbeh twice, but she seem like she do good fah da Sanctuary, mebbeh fa da whole Horde. I don' know what be goin' on in her life... seem like she awful small ta carry such weight on ha shouldahs, bu' I t'ink she carry it okay, ya no?"

Lizzy mewed at Alana while they were standing near the Zepplin tower watching Vilmah and some other members of Sanctuary heading for the Ivory Tower. She felt a pang of guilt she could not help them.

"I don't know Lizzy. I can't figure her out. Sometimes she's very nice to me, sometimes she doesn't seem to care. I think she just has a lot on her mind. She seems to be running a halfway house for wayward Horde than a guild." She rubbed the smooth skin on the back of the raptor's neck. "She took us in when we had nowhere to go. She even forgave me for... being so stupid. I won't let her down. I won't do anything that stupid again."

Lizzy cocked her head sideways looking at the elf skeptically.