Sign in to follow this  
Urivial

Sir Urivial Beckett

((Updates and bump. Also put a link to my journal finally, as it gives a lot more of Uri's ingame history than I can be bothered to write down on his bio. Post on mine and I will post on yours.))

Alth kicks his boots up on the table, eyeing the Goblin reporter. "He still a Paladin? Damned ugly one at that. I mean, you think he'd fall already. Besides, his real name's Carlos, and he's a murderer."

The Goblin blinked, and the Death Knight continued in the Reporters confusion. "Think of the violence, the hatred that he follows in action and word. Would a Redeemer of Purity truly have such tendencies? Nay, and you could ask any of his fellows. Aggression and arrogance do not make kindness, war and chaos do not make peace. If anything, he's the same as either side's pro-military types. The hardcore Varian followers are as bad as those supporting Garrosh..."

The Goblin shrugged. "And who are you to judge, fellow?"

Alth shrugged. "I'm a Knight. We are the keepers of war and death, not the Light-followers and their ilk. Besides." He raised a drink to the Goblin, a mechanical hand clenched about it, neatly disguised in tight armor. Alth nodded, tugging the top of his hood down slightly with the other gauntlet. "Man owes me a hand."

"I've heard such dishonorable things about Urivial lately. Mostly from his Sister though. It has never occurred to me that he would commit such ac--...Then again, these are just rumors." The reporter leaned in closely "Rumors are good enough if that's all you have." the gnome stated. With a causal shrug Ranavos smirked. "Well lets see here... A manipulative lying bastard who is a psycho maniac tormentor and a two-faced hooligan abomination. Not to mention a girlfriend steal-er. This is all coming from his sister though and I can't prove anything without any solid evidence except for the last one. I know from experience that he is a good guy...I just hope that the ever so high and mighty holy paladin doesn't fall too hard."

The Death Knight remained quiet for a long time. The goblin shifted his weight back and forth, awaiting an answer. Starting to believe this was a waste of time, he turned to leave.

"Urivial..."

The goblin paused and glanced back at Evellin.

"Ha. Y'know what? Screw it. He can't hurt me anymore." She spun around in her chair to stare straight at the goblin. "Next time you see him, tell him that history has a way of repeating itself. I know what he is. I'll never forgive him for what he's done... I'll kill him for what he's done. Yeah. Yeah, that's a threat to a leader of the Dusk Watch. You write that down. As long as he's a hero of the Alliance, I could never stand to belong to such a stupid faction. But go ahead. Let him keep up his little army of ass-kissers. It just lets me know who I've got to avoid. I will never pretend that I even remotely enjoy his nigh unbearable company ever again."

The woman angrily rose from the bar and waved a hand, calling over her shoulder as she left.

"Tell him good riddance."

Lesya eye'd the reporter suspiciously for a long moment after he had approached her. "Commander Urivial is a man with high ideals I feel and the madness to pursue them. Which may be a good thing...or a bad one."

Watching him write she chews on her lower lip thoughtfully before adding, "People should keep an eye on him. The greatest shadows are made by lights such as him. That's all I'll say on him."

Returning to her book the goblin takes that as being dismissed and scurries off.

Shayleen went to her door to answer the incessant knocking of what she found was a goblin with a sheet of parchment and a quill. Shay wiped more colored glitter from her hands and arched an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"I would like ta know about..." He pauses and looks at this paper. "Urivial Beckett"

"Oh you're one of those reporters!" She exclaims and then sighs. "Well...Urivial is my commander, and also my sisters...he seems rather...reserved I guess would be the word. I wouldn't say it is like he is hiding anything, maybe he's just a private person." She shrugs. "I am sure I will learn more as I am with the Watch longer, well I have to get back to my work."

She then shuts the door in the goblin's face.

"He is the dusk watch leader isn't he? Y'know.. Sparkles. The paladin."

Kromthal grunts. He sounds irritated.

"I have no problem handling alliance... But i'll be honest, whenever I see him I fuck it and leave. He means trouble- He rocks up, a mini task force forms. Immediately. The best any one person can do without a force of their own is try and taunt him and his bed-time buddies, and run away when they get pissed. And i'm not saying that I am inferior, but with the numbers... Lets stay in reality, goblin."

Kromthal sighs. "I'll be off then."

((Side note - this is my ooc feedback on you also (excluding kromthal's insults). You are never alone. I mean NEVER. I think your guildies stalk you. The main reason I am replying.))

Kioran looks up from her notebook at the gnome reporter that has assumed the seat across from her. Holding his own booklet and a poised pencil he looks across the table and asks "What can you tell me about Urivial Beckett?"

Kioran sets down her notebook, and toys with a lock of hair. "He's my commander."

The gnome nods, as if he had already known, and motions for more.

Kioran ponders "I think he's good at his job, I'm not really sure, he's the only commander I've ever known. I sometimes wonder what he is really like when he's not being a commander, but when I tried to loosen him up at the last party...

Well, let's just say I really shouldn't have done that. That man is a lightweight, and a torrent of unresolved emotion when he isn't in control." She grimaces "ah-dung bugs, how does this work, you don't tell everyone what I just told you now do you?"

The gnome responds as he walks off. "Lady, never say something out-loud that can't be repeated!"