Sign in to follow this  
Urivial

Sir Urivial Beckett

Taram glanced at the goblin curiously, the woman was wondering about Ironforge, out of the way, how the hell did it find her? " Beckett?" The warlock tilted her head at the goblin and frowned, tugging the hood over her eyes, cautiously glancing to the side. " Well... He's a good man... somewhere... deep deep down I suppose...He's alright looking, he could stand to look into buying a razor." A small smirk formed on her lips and she chuckled gently. " Honestly... I have to say he changed me a lot... I even think I might trust him more than I trust myself most days..." Her lips pulled into a tight frown and a snarl elicited from the girl. " If this gets back to him I will have you're head."

Ranavos perked up as a goblin approached him, his eyes glow brighter as the goblin speaks. “Ssir Urivial? Yes I know of him. I am under his protection…Apparently.” The mage picks up a piece of cloth laying on the table and begins to clean his mechanical arm from dirt and blood, a smile forms on his face.

“Ve sstarted out on the vrong sside, but I think I can trust him now. He takes great pride in his vork and me, but I guesss I AM his vork.” He shrugs. “Overall, he is a nice person once he gets to know you properly. A great leader and friend, alvays villing to help out.”

Ranavos inspects his arm before putting the cloth back into his bag. He stands up and eyes the goblin carefully, grinning and bearing his fangs slightly. “Might I ssuggest you stand out about 30 yardss over there and sstay still for me?” The mage raises his mechanical arm at the goblin and taps the lever near his hand.

"Well. He was an evil bastard that I wanted to rip from limb to limb, and frankly, I'm still not sure whether I trust him or overlook the things he's done, but..." Evellin shrugs.

"He's family. And family sticks together."

Matinmor thinks. "Yes, I know of Urivial. I've seen him around the taverns, and at the fight against the cultists in Gilneas. I don't know him that well, but he seems kind enough. A bit harsh, perhaps, but this world is harsh."

He remembers a small tid-bit. "Ah, I saw him with that lich. See them together often. Anyway, I followed them, and watched Urivial make some adjustments to a mechanical replacement for the lich. Wonderous piece of technology-thought about telling the gnomes,but they'd just blabber on about cogs and such. What's the use?"

((Bump because I can.))

((Well it started out because I could but than I found some minor changes to do... so Bump for minor changes -nodnod-))

"He's like, Richy's masta or sumethin'? Maybe fatha? Renny dunno. He issa nice, frum whut Renny has seen." Rennesta looks as though she is thinking. "Maybeh... He's like, sum kinda knight? And like, Richy's teh princess?! Yays!!" She then claps her hands excitedly.

The Goblin stares in bewilderment at the Draenei, wondering how the hell could the girl have ever come up with that conclusion.

Aldumraan thinks. "Yes, I've seen him before. A paladin of the Church;hangs with an odd bunch but they are good, for the most part. I've looked through the records when I was curious about him once, and he's apparently been involved with the Church for some time. Never spoken with him personally. Seems a good man, works in a brutal fashion however.

The Blue Recluse was nearly empty when the goblin entered. A lone patron sat at one of the tables, sipping from a half empty glass of brandy. She was waiting for someone, if the way she had perked up when he'd entered, then sighed and relaxed back into her chair at the sight of him was any indication. The goblin made his way over to her table and sat across from the woman, after all he was here, so he might as well try to get a story.

"So, lady, do you know a Urivial Beckett?"

Janaelle purses her lips, not looking too keen on the question. "Sir Beckett?" she asks, saying the name carefully and tugging flat a fold in her skirt. "I know of him, I do not know him."

Rolling his eyes, the goblin asks impatiently, "Alright, so what do you know of him?"

The paladin sighs and sips from her glass to give herself a moment to think before she answers, "He's a paladin of the Church, which speaks volumes in itself. It's probably neither wise to trust him, nor to cross him. He will consider himself to be a good person, but whether that is true or not I wouldn't know. I do know that he had no issues planning a date with one of his servant's girlfriends."

Falling silent, she runs the tip of her finger around the rim of her glass. As the scratching of the goblin's quill stops she continues, "He is a very skilled engineer, though he isn't wise enough to know anything we make is dangerous until fully tested. He attempted to 'work the kinks' out of a device he had created to foil gravity here, the other day." She tries, but fails to hide her grin, "Whacked his head on the ceiling just after I warned him it wasn't the best place to be doing that."

The goblin snickers and finishes writing. Sliding out of his chair, he looks up at the woman he grins, "Thanks lady."

Janaelle waves her hand dismissively, "I'd be careful what I did with that information, if I were you. The Church never seems to do anything with its power, except use it to protect itself. Remember what I said about not crossing him."

Frowning at his notes the goblins shakes his head, "He's a paladin, lady. He can't hurt me."

Her laughter fills the inn and it takes her a moment to compose herself again, "Let me tell you something about what paladin's can't do. All we have to do is believe that what we do is for a good cause, it's just, it's right. Everyone has this notion that if a paladin lies, steals, maims, or kills someone they can't really be a paladin, and because of that the people trust us. I have yet to meet a paladin who didn't use that to be decietful and manipulative, or to ruin their enemies. The kicker is, we truely believe in what we're doing." She takes a sip from her glass, "There is no reason he can't hurt you, but it is your choice."

The goblin glares at his notes, he turns on his heel suddenly and walks out the door. The paladin shrugs as he goes, sipping from her glass once more.

"I hope he hasn't forgotten everything he did before his 'death.'" Selash says, his voice rife with venom, slowly and casually loading bullets into his handgun as the goblin reporter swallows nervously, slowly backing away.

"I sure as hell haven't. And I will pay him back for taking my eye..." He says before slamming the chamber of Fate shut and walking out of the Wyvern's Tail.

Vindliah seemed to tense at the mention of Urivial Beckett's name, sharp eyes turning to look down at the goblin interviewer. “He is a Knight of some sort.”

“Well duh, but I ain't in this business for no reason, babe. Judgin' by that look ya know a bit more 'bout the man. I'll pay ya extra fer some juicey bits.” The Goblin winks up at her patting the pouch on his side.

“He is not who he seems at first glance, and he is not a man to be triffled with in the way of tricks.” She snorts crossing her arms.

“Oh?” The Goblin waggles his brows, “Has he got some skeletons?”

“I never said that.. I will tell you this, and this only.” She holds up a single finger. “The saying 'Karma is a bitch' holds quite true when it comes to this man. Do not expect to get too far in your interviewing without something of his coming back and biting you in that green ass of yours.” With that she saunter away, ignoring the green man's ogling.

*The reporter coughed slightly to get Syn's attention since she was currently saying a few prayers before training and without looking up she asked "What is it you want?" and at the mention of Uri's name she raised up from the marbled floors and completed her prayer with the symbol of the light before turning to the reporter "Good leader, always nice to have someone less squishy around to watch your back" leaning in close so as not to be heard she whispered " bit of a prick though" it only took a few moment for syn to realise what she said and to whom she said it to "No! I mean, come on, don't write that down....why are you writing this part down..STOP WRITTING...ok fine fine, here's felling candy bar go away...AND DON'T WRITE THAT DOWN"

"He kinda scares me," Lixxel said with a raised eyebrow. "Good at fightin', but he takes his job a lil' too seriously. Heard enough 'bout his attacks on Horde towns. Prick? Well, ah dunno him personally but he comes off as... well... maybe."

Raeyn fidgets and blushes intensely under the reporter's gaze. "Uh...uhm...S-Sir Urivial Beckett? Y-yes...I know him..." the broken stutters. Her voice is as timid as a mouse, and the reporter moves his recording device closer to her mouth in order to hear her words.

"Uhm...he is my commanding officer in ze Dusk Watch. Sir Beckett is uh...vell, he's very kind and uhm..." Raeyn fidgets some more, bowing her head and hiding her eyes beneath her bangs.

"He's very brave, I guessing. And strong, and a goods leader..."

The broken stammers. "I-is zat all, z-zen?" When the reporter nods, Raeyn quickly shuffles away, glad to be out of the spotlight.

"Well... I suppose he's not entirely a prick towards me. Not anymore, at least." Evellin crossed her arms and looked down at the goblin. "He's a silvertongued snake, though. I don't believe much of what he tells me. In spite of his past misdeeds, which many are unaware of, everyone seems to look up to him as a noble hero. You know who else was looked to as a hero of the Alliance?... Altherion Deathrend."

She leaned in, eyes narrowing. "Nobody listened to me then, either..." A shrug.

"Urivial isn't quite as bad as Altherion... but you'll see. Everyone will... given time..."

Ky'vanna tugged her hood back as the goblin approached her with the photo of Urivial. She arched an eyebrow slightly. "What do I know of this man?" She asked the goblin.

The goblin nodded and held a quill poised over a parchment pad.

Ky'vanna sighed softly and shrugged her muscular shoulders slightly. "He's that paladin that leads the Dusk Watch now. A bit full of himself...but doesn't seem all bad for a human....even if he is a bit of a fanatic from what I hear...oh and he's Evellin's half-brother..." she waved a hand slightly and looked back down at the papers she had strewn in front of her. "I have more work to do...please leave me be."