Hair: White, though clearly not of self adjustion nor age

Skin: Slightly pale, almost sickly at times

Eyes: Light blue

Height: 5' 10

Weight: 190lbs

Place of residence: None, spends much of his time making camp outside

Place of Birth: Elwynn Forest

Known Relatives: None

Religion/Philosophy: Not a firm believer in the Light, or even Elune, his power seems to be fueled off his own will to assist others both on and off the battlefield. His dislike and distrust to poltics also makes him a unique individual considering his rank and resources...something he feels is worth little to no mention.

Group/Guild affiliation: Empyrean Dawn, House Zenafova

Guild Rank: Overlord (a self given title, in honor of the disbanded Blades of Lordaeron)

Enemies: None to speak of, though he shares no pity or remorse for the Undead...Forsaken he finds to be a different case.

Favorite Foods: Steak, though he can never afford it

Favorite Drinks: None to speak of

Favorite Colors: Reds and Blues attract his eye quickly

Weapons of Choice: Though he will always assure any weapon will do the job, he tends to have a liking for both heavier weapons as well as those with a bit of history behind them.

Dislikes: Stubborn individuals, agitators, racism, poltics, as well as most foods that're green and assisted by leaves.

Hobbies: None to speak of, though he will occasionally fish.

Physical Features: Not entirely a striking individual at first glance, Sanrin clearly holds himself with pride and respect...something he feels should be earned as well as displayed openly. His abnormally white hair is always found in a neat ponytail, and no open physical injuries of scars can be seen...though he does take great care to hide his left shoulder, which bares the nasty reminder of his family history.

Special Abilities: Although personally fobidden to use it, Sanrin does have the ability to drain the energy (though slowly) from other beings around him, particularly those in contact with his shoulders scar.

Positive Personality Traits: Enjoys helping others, and is good with kids.

Negative Personality Traits: Can be annoying at times, acting much like a child himself. Also quite stubborn and a little rash.

Misc. Quirks: Hates when things dont shine like they should, or arent in a particular order he enjoys.

Played by What Famous Person:

Theme Songs: Rewrite, Asian Kung Fu Generation

History: Left to an orphanage at the age of 13, Sanrins movement into becoming a Paladin was for purely aggressive reasons. Vowing to avenge his father and brothers death during the war against the Scourge, Sanrin had little else to count on (his mother having passed away shortly after the news was delivered). At the age of 20, he cut his ties from Stormwind and at the age of 22 joined forces with the Blades of Lordaeron.

Eventually reaching the established rank of Overlord (second in command) of the band of friends and family, he used his growing skill and ability to shift his way slowly up the ranks of the Alliance army, eventually making Lt. Commander before turning in weapons to resume to hunt for his fathers killer...a hunt that would eventually unveil much more about the Zenafova house then he would ever admit to others.

Holding few close friends, and many allies, Sanrin now leads the guild Empyrean Dawn with the assistance of his newfound close friends and officers. Little else is known about his family, his past, and unless you're excellent at prying, mind reading or maintaining a friendship it seems unlikely that he would even tell you.

WoWScrnShot_101606_021652.jpg

Update:

Though having disappeared for a long stage in time it would appear that Sanrin Zenafova has recently been spotted back amongst the living. His former guild disbanded over the course of his presumed death it would appear the paladin has only recently come out of hiding, rumors of an alter ego in Silvermoon City allowing for his easy escape from the prying Alliance eyes.

Looking healthier and much younger then he has in a long time, Sanrin has taken up sword and shield yet again...though to what purpose no one can be sure. Unaffiliated with any organization and disenfranchised by the Stormwind military, it cannot be said where he'll go or what he'll really do.

Fhenrir nods slightly as a smirk spreads in one corner of his mouth.

"Sanrin? Yeah, of course I've heard of him. Had a few fun scuffles with him out in Silithus.

Would I call him an enemy? Nah... something I can't say about many paladins, but I have respect for Sanrin. At most I would call him a friendly rival, but never would I attempt to slay him."

Fhenrir chuckles lightly and sips on a glass of Darkmoon Reserve.

"He's convinced I've been blessed to defeat him whenever we face off, but I think it's the hammer. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of it. If I could take that thing from him... I probably would."

" I've spoken with him a few times. Most often I hear him over the gnome devices. I wonder sometimes if he actually realizes just how funny he really is? I am betting he does, and uses that humour to put folk at ease. Otherwise, his presence can be.... somewhat overwhelming. "

Sanrin?

Rarely have I ever seen an individual who doesn't realize his own self worth. This man is probably one of the greatest men to walk the face of the planet, yet he remains as friendly and respectful as anyone I've ever witnessed. He also has a good sense of humor, and I love his hair.

Pylith huffs at the invisible person asking him about all these people, "Ah wonder... how yeh know all these names! Hmph, anyhow. Aye, I met Sanrin once. Took me along t'Onyxia's cave with him an' his group one nigh'. Successful, o' course. Tha' were b'fore ah lost th'use o' me rifle hand, though. Stout human, aye."

Eisabeau pulls a lollipop out of her mouth with a loud "pop" noise, "Oh my gosh, I saw Sanrin dueling Lovely one day, and all I could think was 'he's sooooo pretty!'. I think he won, I'm not sure, but I think he won..." She looks confused for a moment, screws up her face as though thinking hard, and then nods her head decisively, "...yes, I'm sure of it, He's pretty."

Sanrin has to be one of the best paladins I've ever known. Despite the fact he's seen so many battles and struggles, he always has a quick joke or funny story to make you laugh. I can't help but be more jovial around him.

*pauses* I just hope the mirth is true mirth and not a mask...but in his case, I think he just might be truly joyful.

Kurohane chuckles quietly. "Sometimes I really think that boy isn't entirely right in the head. Have you ever heard his tale about his dart spriter hatchling, and it's demise? I swear, something isn't quite right with him, as much as he has a place in my heart regaurdless."

Oh, Sanrin is such a sweety! I love having him around. ... You know, when I um, meet him in the battlefield. That sort of thing.

*cough*

Sanrin? Yes, I know of him. I have the pleasure of calling him friend, and until recently, lord.

It was sad that I had to leave the force he has assembled, but he knows that if he needs me, I am there, and will call the full force of my magic to his defense, regardless of the personal consequences.

*smiles* Sanrin. He and I have known each other for a long time... I've known him longer than most people I work with these days and we've both been through a lot. Once upon a time we bonded over our humanity in the face of so many friends and great loves that would outlive us.

*chuckles* He's one of very few people I trust enough to call friend... and he's fun at parties. *wink*

"Sanrin Sanrin Sanrin... "

Zelphie walks around bewildered in one of her favorite stomping grounds, the frozen Winterspring surrounding the refuge of Everlook.

"Where's my Sanrin? I wonder hmm.. he was a good human, yup! Not stinky or stupid like other humans nope that's true! He was very good.. "

The frigid chill was made stronger by her welling eyes, which she wipes away, wandering near the Yeti caves of the frozen north.

"I've heard whisperings of that....that damnable paladin being seen again. For some time I thought him dead. Now it is apparent that I will have to do the job myself."

I met Sanrin on a bridge in Netherstorm today. We shared a picnic lunch, cooked by him on a grill, under a pretty red umbrella that shielded us from the nether.

My memory is gone, but apparently he and I used to be friends, and after today, I think I would like to call him friend again. He's charismatic, attractive, and well spoken. All good qualities...and its a shame we find ourselves on opposite sides of conflict so often.

I hope to see him again, very soon...