Hair: Reddish Brown, almost Strawberry Blonde

Skin: Tan

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 135

Place of residence: Stormwind City

Place of Birth: Andorhal, Lordaeran

Known Relatives: Parents and Brother, deseased

Religion/Philosophy: Teelia believes only in her own luck. She has grown bitter to religions in general.

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: None

Enemies: All Scourge, and Forsaken. Also, any evil, whether it be Horde or Alliance.

Favorite Foods: Cherry Pie, Wolf Steak

Favorite Drinks: Darkmoon Special Reserve

Favorite Colors: Blue, Green, Black

Weapons of Choice: Daggers, Crossbow

Dislikes: Undead of any type. Those who attack her loved ones.

Hobbies: Unleashing pain upon the Scourge, exploring

Physical Features: Very pretty, with shoulder length hair. She has a scar on her right bicep on each side, looking as if a blade had impaled her arm at some point in the past.

Special Abilities: Master of stealth and assassination with daggers.

Positive Personality Traits: Protective of her friends.

Negative Personality Traits: Obsessive hatred of the Scourge and all undead. She will risk safety and go out of her way to fight these things.

Misc. Quirks: Teelia does not like to wear shoes. She also has a tendency to get wet or fall into water, which she calls a curse.

Played by What Famous Person: If a movie was made about Teelia, she would be played by a younger Milla Jovovich.

Theme Songs:

History: Daughter of a minor noble from Andorhal, Teelia was there when the Scourge attacked. She escaped as her family was killed, and was rescued by a man known only as Smith. He taught her the skills of a rogue, and her skills with skinning and leatherworking. After his passing, from old age, Teelia made her way to Stormwind, where she lives to this day. She just spent a great deal of time being held prisoner by agents of Kel'Thuzad, and refuses to discuss it with anyone.

Teeliafullview.jpg

This one...

I've witnessed her and her comrades' work out in the Plaguelands. If I believed I could approach her without being attacked, I would do so. However, I might have to be more tact about concealing my identity...

...If only to show her the error of her ways, like so many humans.

Eisabeau smiles warmly, "Lady Teelia is sort of a mentor for me. I'm not from around here and she took me under her wing, let me join her people. She made me feel at home in a place where I felt very alien. She's good people. I'd fight to the death for her."

What can I say? She's my Tee. When she first stumbled across me while I was preaching in a town square in Stormwind I was a disheveled, unkempt wildman. Yet she saw through all that to not only recognize me as a one she knew in childhood, she saw the person I was underneath all the filth. Through her patience and kindness I was able to change my outward appearance to become the man I am today.

I didn't recognize her at first, most of my memories of those days in Lordaeron were a blank to me, but the more time I spent with her the more the memories returned. Images of a pretty copper haired, freckle faced girl. The daughter of the land owner of our family's farm, who used to accompany him on his visits to his holdings and play with our sheep. The one I taught to ride our farm horse, Snitz. We came from two different worlds and would have never intermingled had not fate brought the Scourge upon us and changed our lives forever.

Now once again I serve her, but in a different capacity. I am a Scourge Slayer, one of her band of adventurers. In such she has won my loyalty. She has also won my heart. I wait only for the day I can join her on her adventures into the heart of our old home, to reclaim what was once ours.

To watch her battle is a joy, I feel a surge of sinful pride seeing her use her skills in stealth and the knife.

"Hmm...Teelia Gazee...yes, I've heard the name. She is both a respectable combatant, and a serious threat. I will not hesitate to admit that her cause is greatly helpful to Infection, but her lack of discretion is disturbing. I would consider the best course of action to be leaving her be, and letting her do as she pleases. She keeps the Scourge forces in check, making my job MUCH easier, so as long as no members of Infection are harmed, she may do whatever she wants."

"Teelia. Now there's someone you don't want to mess with. I've witnessed firsthand what she can do to people, and I'll be the first to admit that it'll make anyone a bit queezy. She's a good friend, though. First friend I ever had, actually. She's a ton of fun, especially when she's drunk. I think. To tell you the truth, I'm not too sure anymore. Kinda hard to remember things when you're drunk... Oh well."

((Edit: Enclosed picture on my origianl post. Whoo!!!))

(( LOL! OK, I just noticed, if you look carefully there is a little grinning imp face in your tabard at your crotch! ))

I never talked to her very often when we were guildmates... I probably should have made more of an effort, but I'm not really good at things like that. I usually prefer a nice quiet secluded spot and a mug of darkmoon reserve to the company of another.

Recently, however, I've come to see the value of having someone around who doesn't judge your actions. Teelia is that kind of person, and I wish I had taken advantage of the time we were guildmates.

*Syl rubs her chin for a moment and then grins*

I also learned the other night that we have one more thing in common than I thought...

*The night elf gives a lopsided frown and stares*

No, I'm not telling you what that is.

((Edit: Enclosed picture on my origianl post. Whoo!!!))

(( LOL! OK, I just noticed, if you look carefully there is a little grinning imp face in your tabard at your crotch! ))

((- ...oh my god... there is... Teelia you... demon. -))

"Ah, know I recall a bit. She was in Duskwood once, Sorvius told me... still need to kill her."

Shadowspeak shrugs.

" Hah! Ah didn't rea''y think about her much befoe. A friend yes, more because she was a formah Swordwa'tzer 'ike me than anythin e'se. "

" But times are differen now. Ah'm differen now. I can appreciate her moe foe the woman she is. She's 'ots a soul stren'th in her I don think she even fu''y knows she has. Ah'm 'onna he'p her find that. When she does, she's 'onna be even moe formidab'e than she is ri'th now."

* Upae casts a wicked grin at the interviewer* " An, she is cudd'y. "