Abric

Abric

I prefer to view the rogue as a taskmaster and leave him to that, mastering his tasks. I've learned never to take him too seriously. This is perhaps a mistake, but it helps maintain the sanity of those of us who don't understand him and really would rather not.

He seems to be one of the few who recognizes the disparity between my distaste for the human race and the history of the Forsaken. That's fine. I find working together is easier when there is no false pretence at friendship.

Ah, such terrible pain in this one...I have known him for quite some time.

My faith in dear Abric, The Butler and our Mistress is unwavering.

Yet...such pain.

I would so very much like a chance to ministrate to him and end such suffering.

"Abric? A pompous ass, arrogant and demeaning to everyone around him. He is harsh, brutal, and uncompromising to allies and enemies alike. If he were an ounce less abrasive, I could possibly see myself working with him.

"And if he were an ounce less effective, I could actually sleep well knowing I don't."

"I had the opportunity to work VERY briefly with this one. He is... harsh. He did not immediately alienate me, as he seemed to do to so many. Perhaps it is because his opinion of me does not concern me, save as it reflects on my liege. In any case, I hope I get the chance to work with him again."

Ah? This one? The Rogue? I believe I remember him, yes.. It is a shame his intellect and time is wasted on a completely false ideology that has in mind goals of which will never be achieved.

Alivar narrows his eyes, with a subtle scowl. Sighing afterward, although it appears more of a huff than anything.

I would hope that it does not take strategic brilliance in this time, to realize that you cannot bring the Alliance, a faction with numbers in the many thousands to its knees, with but a few dozen. Sadly, it would seem that since before the opening of the Dark Portal, until.. now, there are a few that waste time and effort, unable to see this reality.

Whether we like it or not, the Alliance are not going away in the near future. Unless by causes other than the Horde. You may kill as many of them as you wish, however there are more than a few in the world who practice resurrection and are able to give.. "second chances", to those who deserve.