Hifazat

Loremaster and Seeker

How many of you have these acheesements and do you consider them worth it.

I am close to getting Loremaster on my warlock when i decided I wanted to heal again for the game. So back to my priest. Currently 300 out of 700 for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms I am at an easy 590.

I have heard that EK is easy as hell to get with quests to spare. Kalimdor not so much. I am heading now to Darkshore on my Priest. Should pick up enough in Darkshore/Ashenvale and Felwood to hit 450.

Any advice or tips?

I started to shoot for something like this but found it sooooo very tiresome.

And that is coming from someone who just grinded out the Wintersaber mount and the Exalted title.

I am like 600 away in Kalimdor. The other pieces should be easy but those lowbie quests are a KILLER.

Edit: I am going for them too... I got Eastern Kingdoms, which is easy... I am sitting at like 2400 quests atm.... so a bit of grinding to go, but it should be too bad. I haven't gotten to ay of the starting zones in Kalimdor yet.

Seeing has how I have NEVER played any other toon but a human I am also doing it to enlighten my racist self and see some other story lines.

I try to minimize addons. But whatever floats your boat... WHO ARE YOU.

Oh, and I think all these things are "worth it" if you enjoy those kinda things, which I happen to.

I WANT TO HAVE THE HIGH SCORE! I want to eb the Costanza of TN. ;-)

How many of you have these acheesements and do you consider them worth it.

I am close to getting Loremaster on my warlock when i decided I wanted to heal again for the game. So back to my priest. Currently 300 out of 700 for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms I am at an easy 590.

I have heard that EK is easy as hell to get with quests to spare. Kalimdor not so much. I am heading now to Darkshore on my Priest. Should pick up enough in Darkshore/Ashenvale and Felwood to hit 450.

Any advice or tips?

Aleria has both, but the way she got the Kalimdor and EK ones was backquesting before the achievements even came out. From there it was just filling in a few that were missed.

The hardest part wasn't actually those two, but Blade's Edge Mountains, which is annoying to say the least. I had to cut into some of the Skyguard elite quests in order to complete them.

Finally, there is Northrend, which is stupidly easy when compared with these two.

Oh! One last thing, they're not worth it... unless you like parading around with the title.

Oh! One last thing, they're not worth it... unless you like parading around with the title.

Dont forget the fugly tabard. Id just wait for midsummer fire festival for a good title and tabard that easy to get.

I have Seeker. I'm 15 Kalimdor quests short of Loremaster, and it looks like I'm going to have to go through the AQ Gates questline in order to get the title.

Jooooooooy.

I'd ask if anything we do in the game is "worth it". After all, it's nothing but virtual achievement, which really means nothing. All that really matters is if you want to do it, and if you're interested in seeing all of these quests before they disappear forever.

When I was doing them on my lock i really did enjoy the lore of the quests and some of them were fun to do. Some were just horrible. I have never ever done a quest in Feralas so yes it should be fun.

The one thing I don't want is to do the damn quests but not get the damn acheesement due to one annoying quest.

And from what I know the AQ scepter quest like does not count to LM.

You can always gauge it's 'worth' by completing all the available quests in Azeroth (Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor) before the expansion. Then, when you start going through them again with your level 1 worgen or goblin ... you can accurately see the changes that they made.

"Hey, I remember that quest! So instead of collecting x amount of stuff, I need to kill mutated lava monsters! BAM!"

And from what I know the AQ scepter quest like does not count to LM.

It's been confirmed that several parts of the questline count towards Loremaster, depending on where you pick up the quest.

I never did the AQ questline when I got Loremaster. Started to, a few times--but I would get bored grinding out silithid carapaces and look for other quests to do instead.

I have Seeker. I'm 15 Kalimdor quests short of Loremaster, and it looks like I'm going to have to go through the AQ Gates questline in order to get the title.

Jooooooooy.

I'd ask if anything we do in the game is "worth it". After all, it's nothing but virtual achievement, which really means nothing. All that really matters is if you want to do it, and if you're interested in seeing all of these quests before they disappear forever.

Go get everyquest. You do not need to touch any of the AQ gate line (ie. from turning in the broodlord's head or later) in order to complete it. (I got mine with about 50-60 quests to spare on Kalimdor, granted a good portion of those are dungeon and/or aq quests. I did not have to actually do the AQ line).

I did them both, everyquest was needed since I was very close from just playing the game for a long time, pre-quest exp buffs and all that fun. I just had done a done of them in the past. I did not have to do that many "obscure" quests to do it either.

I just went to each starting area, and did everything I came across for each race, then moved on to each successive zone. That got me very close, and that is where everyquest came in.

In trying for Insane in the Membrane now... that is tedious.

What is this "everyquest" of which you speak? I got Loremaster on the hunter a while back and, as far as I recall, I didn't have to do any AQ quests for it, either. Definitely did pretty much everything in Silithus, but no AQ stuff. I do recall some quests taking me across continent, so that doing some things in EK counted toward Kalimdor. And there were some dungeon quests, but for the most part I got out of those, too.

I'd been considering getting Loremaster on the warlock, but... the thought of doing that all again makes my brain quiver in a bad way.

Did this on Jikara/Fiddles back after Wrath first dropped (did it without addons) and found it really easy enough... if not a bit tedious. I found the best way to do the old world was to do EK first as a large number of quests from there lead into Kalimdor quests. Also I highly recommend anyone interested to do the Dungeon Set quest lines as they chalk up a healthy number of quests for both continents.

Everyquest is an addon that uses a fairly recent addon api to query a list of your completed quests from blizzard's servers. It then compares this list to a list of known quests pulled from wowhead. What this results in is a searchable list of quests that you've yet to complete. These quests can be sorted, filtered by zone, and manually edited as well.

In short it creates a todo list for quests you've missed xD

I'd be curious to check that with Agnarr and see if there are any I missed which aren't in his log.

Not worth paying a month's subscription to sate my curiosity though.

I've got both.. I was going to hang with Loremaster but we had an officer already who already kinda ran with Keeper of the Lore or something so I kinda got elbowed outta that. I picked Seeker instead and for Aquizit being the type of guy who's always researching and exploring and Seeking Truth and Peace it fits for him.

RP angle: worth it.

I honestly can't remember.. and I did it the old fashioned way without mods.. uphill both ways in the snow.

But seriously? A week if you really set your mind to it.

I've got both.. I was going to hang with Loremaster but we had an officer already who already kinda ran with Keeper of the Lore or something so I kinda got elbowed outta that. I picked Seeker instead and for Aquizit being the type of guy who's always researching and exploring and Seeking Truth and Peace it fits for him.

RP angle: worth it.

Elbowed out? I love you, too, Aquizit, considering I never wanted that title, but just couldn't think up one I liked. Ha! /comfort

I guess more to the point, I kind of enjoyed doing Loremaster, the adventure of finding out what was missed.

I was thinking about Loremaster... my main has over 1500 quests done (kinda rushed to 80 lol) so 1200 or so more is doable. I'd definitely get Everyquest to finish it.

Right now I'm not far from getting the Argent Crusade/Dawn title. I'm exalted with AC, and am revered with AD (have about 15000 more faction to go) so if I concentrated for a few days I could get it. I'm also within shouting distance for the Cenarion title as well... but I'm tired of Steam vaults lol

Well so far even from Afghanistan I have:

Kalimdor - 400/700

Eastern Kingdoms - 600/700

Should hit 500 and 700 respectively in 2 or 3 days depending how much play time I get.