Niethan

Niethan

Niet'an. We been t'rough a lot tagetha. He stayin at my place, raisin' oua children. I need ta be dere mo' fo' dem, but it don' be easy. Khiskiva gets inta mo' trouble den I would be t'inkin possible, an' dere's Gom'zal. I have ta keep up my responsibilities ta de Juju, an ta Sanctuary. Train Vilmah.

I hope he knows I be tryin'. I don' want ta be like Zasien was.

I was totally fascinated by Niethan. He helped me yesterday with a job in Felwood, and I wanted to spend the rest of the night talking. His aura is crazy too, changing faster than I can keep up with. I think I might run out of experiences just watching him...

"I have to say, my opinions of Niethan changed more than the troll himself has. I've come to better understand exactly why he does the things he does, and I've come to respect, admire and love him for who he is. I think he's also grown a lot since I first met him. He seems more ready now to stand his ground. I look forward to every day I spend getting to know him better."

"Niethan?" Sifar stares at the goblin 'reporter' for several long moments. "I dinnae know wha' te think o' him when we firs' met. Truly came close te bein' de cask tha' broke de ram's back when I was surrounded by a pool o' so many new faces. Yet, fer all tha', he has proven te be a smart lad, a brilliant cook, and kind-hearted."

She begins to turn away, but adds, "I do hope te help him as well, someday."

"Oh, Niethan? I've never talked about him before?"

Xara smiles and pours her company a drink. Lifting her own, she nods.

"I've known him for awhile now... gettin' toward a year? Can't say I've spent a lot of one-on-one time gettin' ta know him real well personally, but we've become friends. I've seen him around many other folks I know."

She pauses to think over her next words.

"I know he's troubled... I know he attracts volatile relationships. But I can't say I understand why, or that I could possibly know what he needs ta do ta be happy. All I can say is that I like him, and that if he ever needs a friend, I'd wanna be there."

Lifting her left hand, she lets the charm bracelet decorating it sway. Her smile returns.

"Anytime."

We'll smoke when those bastards aren't around so they can't tell us how bad it is for us. If I can stand when I wake next, anyway.

Remind me, huh?