Fhenrir

Fhenrir

This is quite the silly cow, but he is always up for a good time, I like that. I still have fond memories of the night we finally gained access to Kel'Thuzad's fortress... Yes good times indeed.

"Dah firss time mi met Fhenrir was while waiting fo dah zepplin fram Orgrimmar to Grom'gol. Mi membah cause him was wearin' di moss funny suite mi evah seen, steel one could sense his power somehow so mi hesitated a bit and kept da introduction quick and painless, besides mi was only beginning mi training fo bakkle" <nods his head> "Dah second time we met was inna defense 'o Grom'gol, a nasty group 'o alliance saw fit tah attack, ebbryone faught well but it was steel hard no to notice the large Tauren bouncin' fram one poor soul to de oddah. Inna de end we wah successful inna our defense of Grom'gol, twas a good bakkle."

<crosses his arms, then looks startled and drops his arms to his sides> Ah'm not sho' 'ow ah got tangled up wit' dis character. But a finah warrior an' soldja ya'll rarely see. <glares with smoldering eyes> An' ta all dat challenge 'im o' seek ta lay 'im low, know dat ah've got 'is back. An' so do many othas.

A month or so after the initial interview...

Kurohane chuckles to herself. "What, my views of Fhenny now? Oh, we've had our disagreements, but even on opposite sides of the line, I still consider him family. I'd happily protect him and Kali with my life."

Fhenrir Phoenix. I met him at Danyxandra and Morgauth's wedding.

He puts up walls. Well he... IS his own wall. Not to mock the size of Tauren for they are massive and cuddly. While we stood around talking to him, he would not dismount from a rather irritated wolf. I know it was to make us feel uneasy, but it made me instead pity him and wonder... why put up that barrier?

Fhenrir is the strongest person I know. After watching him in battle, I was in awe....No, it wasn't awe, it was attraction. Later in the day, after seeing his actions in battle, I accidently screamed out his name during sex with someone. Embarassing to say the least.

If I ever get the chance to sleep with a tauren, I want it to be him. And yes, I will have a soulstone handy to reform my body.

I talked with Fhenrir the other day. Since my transformation, he was one of the first people I met. We had some interesting discussion, and I am in awe of his prowess. I hope one day when I regain my power that I can be as strong, and as humble, as him.

I have met Fhenrir but a few times. I've always thought it a pity. I have great respect for him, and wish I knew him better. I still hope to fight by his side someday ... now *that* will be glorious. /salute

A fine tauren specimen, he definitely looks good when he's wearing his warrior's gear. While I only know him from brief discussions in Shattrath, I would definitely be interested in hitting a battleground with him by my side sometime.

------

made blush? (check!)

made blush in front of wife? (no)

Mae sneezes!

"Oh I'm starting to feel better.. thank you! Fhenrir? Yes I know him! He and his wife caught me just yesterday while Koda and I were playing "Chase the Children" in Lower City!

They're an adorable couple, and Fhenrir's a very.. uhm.. big, presence! If Only I spoke Tauren I'm sure we could have a wonderful conversation about how much fun it is to squish mages!" Mae giggles, nods, then sneezes again.

Turns a shade of rare because of a lil' rogue tormentin' 'im!

A wonderful warriah, an' just fun ta flirt wit... 'e gets all shy.

I always leave before 'e gets angry though, I ain't wantin' ta fight dat.

"A strong warrior, we've crossed blades once or twice. Few show both his skill as well as respect for their foes. If you see Fhenrir, tell him the Sword of the Morning salutes him."

Come to think of it, when you bring his name up.. yea I remember now. Wow. It's been a long time. You might not believe this but I use to have sort of a school girl crush on this bull. Talk about being young and nieve, Fhenrir.. really. *shook her head with a chuckle*

No that crush ended when I met his mate, she was the druid I wanted to be.. my crush ended with him and passed on to her. She was my inspiration for being how I am now. I wonder how they are both doing, I met my mate Rannoc.. and well lost contact with them, I should look him up and catch up on old times.

This warrior seems normal. Normal for an incredibly powerful man as far as fighting goes. He has saved my existence a few times, and donated to the Ogrimmar Orphanage. I'd say this, "Fhenrir," is to be respected for his loyalty to his brothers in arms and his incredible skill and prowess.

"Ah... Fhenrir."

Xara cracks a grin.

"He seems more at home fightin' next ta someone than tryin' ta make conversation with 'em. But when he does open his mouth, he's smarter than you'd think. He keeps me on my toes fer sure."

Now I know I look good.

I know I'm cute.

But really, I'm a blood elf. He's a tauren. We can never work out! I just can't take it! I'm sorry, but maybe in another life somewhere else.

My, um, soon to be father in-law. Of course, I'd heard plenty of him before I met Raina, so our first meeting went about the way I expected it. Lots of nervousness and threats against my life. It's understandable from a father, and gods know I deserved no less. I won't disappoint him, however, as Raina's mate and protector.

A fighting friend, I think I heard a story about him wrestling a crocolisk it might have been a big turtle though, or was it a monkey? Either way I have seen him break an elf in half so it's best that he doesn't hate me.

..I'm not sure what he thinks about my making fun all the time, but I really do appreciate all he's done for me. A good tauren if there ever was one and I think he might just be one of the only ones.