Fhenrir

Fhenrir

Full Name: Fhenrir Phoenix (Formerly Fhenrir Darkstorm, or Fhenrir Grimtotem)

Nicknames: Fhen, Fhenny, Cow

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race: Tauren

Hair: Black Fur

Skin: A pale, faded gray color under his fur

Eyes: Blood Red

Height: Unknown (shorter than most tauren males)

Weight: Unknown (usually in full plate; assumed to be heavy)

Place of residence: Shattrath City

Place of Birth: Desolace

Known Relatives: Kaliera (Wife), Raina (Daughter), Fhenrigo (Brother), Ghethen (adoptive father; deceased)

Religion/Philosophy: Stay strong enough to stay alive. For those who need me.

Group/Guild affiliation: Officer of TNR

Guild Rank: None

Enemies: Too many to list

Favorite Foods: Anything filling

Favorite Drinks: Darkmoon Special Reserve

Favorite Colors: Red

Weapons of Choice: Prefers swords, but has settled into using maces

Dislikes: Threats to his friends or family, Other guys looking at Kaliera funny, Maces

Hobbies: Blacksmithing

Physical Features: Underneath his fur several scars would be easy to find, though surprisingly none on his face.

Special Abilities: Very mild shamanistic training; can talk over long distances

Positive Personality Traits: Honorable, Professional, Fiercely protective of his friends and family

Negative Personality Traits: Thick-headed, Brash, Wild and unpredictable, Quick to anger

Misc. Quirks: Incredibly mushy and sappy about his romantic life, Hurts himself if he tries dancing while sober.

Theme Songs:

- (artist unknown)

History Summary:

Born of the Grimtotem, Fhenrir spent the earlier years of his life growing up in their Tribe. After being kicked out, he was adopted by a respected elder of Thunder Bluff (Ghethen Phoenix). Fhenrir avoided efforts to be trained as a shaman and instead matured as a formidable warrior. He has since found love with Kaliera and is happily married, despite the loss of his adoptive father Ghethen.

fhenbiopq2.png

A fine soldier of the Horde, and one I can trust with my life. His sword is always there defending the Horde's holdings, and he knows when to follow and when to lead. His strength is as unwaivering as the Might of the Horde, and his dedication to the warfront is exemplary.

He thinks to be a rival of me, as his past with Magatha's tribe still scars him. Be it friendly or not, when I return from my Alterac Post, I should perchance make an example out of brash young warriors (especially young in Tauren years) with shiny new weapons.

Perhaps, there are no others more skilled with a blade then Fhenrir. He tends to be overconfident, though, and often rushes head-on into situations that result in him requiring him a healer, but he comes through fine. He is also very competitive, and we're often taunting each other in attempts to push ourselves further in battle. Very effective, I think.

" .. I actually met this tauren a couple times. In both cases I was astonished at the decency and gentleness this imposing colossus of an individual demonstrated. Yes, I have no doubt his reputation is accurate and he is a force of nature on the battlefield. One look at him told me that. However I sense there is far more to this Shu'Halo warrior than brute strength. A gentle giant. "

The Shadowed voice whispers:"He smelled of steak and I was hungry.. had to keep myself cloaked to fight the urge to take a bite out of his rear... doubt very much that he even knew I was there... nobody knows I'm there anymore'" The voice chuckles, and then is gone.

A light blush crosses Kaliera's cheeks.

I've never met a bull quite like Fhenrir, here. Never once has he failed to bring a smile to my lips when I felt down, nor came to my side when I was in need of aid. I consider myself to be the luckiest Tauren alive to be so close to him.

I love you, Fhenrir Phoenix..

She smiles sweetly, shuffling her right hoof a bit against the ground below.

Chingaso always happy see Fhenrir in raids. One of best non-Grim warrior in all Azeroth.

Now, if Chingaso just talk out of peacenik and get Fhenrir join Grim...

Seen him a few times, but never really talked ta him. Looks powerful, but I've never seen wha' he uses dat power for, exactly. Na real opinion.

Dat wolf of his is friggin' huge, though.

"Fhenrir. Heh, what a windbag! Always swingin' that weapon around on the battlefield and blatherin' one thing or another. S'pose that's what makes him so damn fun to hang around! And there's no denying the cow's got talent! He managed to beat ME after all!

Of course.. I was sorta sick.. I had the flu, I hadn't eaten in three days, hadn't slept in five, my eyes were kinda buggin' me, and..."

Argh, hes the one with the anti...me...kinda force field. Most likely gnomish in nature. Dont really hate him, but hes got quite a bit of luck, I will say that much. I also see him hanging around that other Tauren...with the nice hats. Not to shabby a fellow, and honorable if nothing else.

"Steak! Yeah!

My plan to devour this elf-lover has been less successful than I had hoped. I figured after spending enough time in Alterac Valley he would've tenderized himself up nice, then collapsed from exhaustion. From there I would simply drag his corpse away and cook at will, after STABBING ANY NEARBY ELVES!!"

Kurohane sighs heavily, placing her drink on the table and leaning back in her chair. "He used to hold my respect... to the point that I even trusted him after a fashion - me, trusting someone in the horde. I should have known better." She shakes her head sadly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "He turned out to be nothing more than a hypocrit. He railed against our attacks in Ashenvale, chewing Barke and I out for not using more peaceful tactics. He ranted about adding more defenses to Astranaar, setting up peace meetings with the Horde of the area, ecetera.

"So what did he turn around and do? He not only led an attack upon Astranaar in return, in so many ways going against the very things he had said to us, those with him murdered civillians. Not a single civillian was touched in our attack."

She frowns, shaking her head again, letting the thoughts trail off into silence.

I Enjoy fighting beside this Warrior, he can handle himself and knows how to adapt to my style, once in a while his anger gets a hold of him and he charges head long into a dangerous fight, but he definatly fights better then me.

A'fine warrior he is. One tha' looks beyond tha pas' 'n looks fer a future.

Be'in an Alliance Commander, I pu' tha' a'side 'n call this horde....NO!, this Taurin me friend.

Her's t'you fhenny!! *raises ale to a toast*