Keraph

Keraph

"Keraph? The Warlord of Infection?"

I snorted briefly at the goblin who was asking me questions in the Crows. It was unusual for anyone to ask questions in the Underbelly if they valued their innards, and least of all about Infection. But this one seemed brave. And he'd chosen someone without a reason to harm him, to his fortune.

"The last time I saw him was on the Isle of Quel'Danas, a good few months back. We mopped up some alliance together. He fought well, and for that I'll give him credit, but I trust no one in Infection. You best take your notebook above afore someone sees fit to 'acquire' it, little goblin."

*Rethius squints as he folded his arms across his chest, looking off into the distance*

"Unfortunately, yeah, I've met him. Our first meeting was in the foothills of stonetalon. At least I think it was him..."

*The Dark Iron pauses.*

"Your description seems to match the mental image I have, anyway, yeah... He fought pretty well - for a corpse."

*He runs a hand across a disfiguring scar on the side of his face, wincing slightly.*

"...Can't say I am a fan."

*Skaadvik sits at the bar in a noisy Stormwind Tavern, drinking deeply of his favorite mead. A goblin comes up to him and taps his lower back, and somewhat startled, he turns around.* "Oh! Oh, hello there Goblin. You have ah... questions for me I take it?" "Yeah, friend! You know tha Warlord Keraph? Of Infection? Doin' an article on 'im." *Skaadvik raises an eyebrow, wondering to himself why in the fel would anyone want to do that?, and then scowls* "Yeah, I know him." *the goblin waits patiently* "Alright, dammit. I was in the Dalaran Arena with my good friend Danaomia, and we fought him and that mage..." "Rolphemona?" *scowls again* "Yes. I'm not pleased to say they bested us... but good for them. Next time we will be ready." *the Paladin turns back to his mead, leaving the Goblin with that*

(( good fight there, made some stupid mistakes and you guys took advantage of them. look out next time! ))

Frowning at her thoughts being interrupted, Cytiana conversed with the Goblin reporter with a slight tinge of impatience. As the Forsaken is described to her, her brows raise sharply in surprise with the question, "So that's who that.. erm.. man was? Warlord of Infection?"

With a nod, the Goblin warbles in it's whining voice, "And your thoughts?"

Cytiana thinks deeply for a moment, going back in memory to find hers, "He's.. well. I've only met him once. But from that one meeting, I can see why he's called Warlord. His blades.. well, I'd do well to avoid them again." She grins lightly, winking at the short creature in front of her, "Though.. if you could point me in the right direction to the man.. I'd sure like to have another round. It was most definitely a challenge-- and a fun one at that!"