Full Name: Danlily deFafnyr

Nicknames: Lily

Race: half troll/half blood elf

Hair: golden Sin'dorei blonde

Skin: turquoise

Eyes: Hazel, occasionally glowing green

Height: average for a troll

Weight: average

Place of residence: She spends time between the deStrasza Estate and the Nex'Cruor Estate

Place of Birth: Silvermoon

Known Relatives: She is the slave and lover of her distant cousin, Clys Nex'Cruor. She has a daughter conceived when she was raped by Clys' father, Baron Nex'Cruor, whom Clys killed.

Religion/Philosophy: She was a follower of a cult known as The Immortalis. When Clys overtook the cult, Clys brought it out of hiding and it became less a cult and more a scientific movement to find immortality not only for the Sin'dorei but for any and all of those who wished it and were Clys' allies.

Occupation: Hunter, doctor, formerly an engineer and miner. Her roles are about to change with the rise of her cousins, Danyx and Danz.

Group/Guild affiliation: The Immortalis at theimmortalis.net

Guild Rank: Knight Eternis (officer)

Enemies: Most of the Alliance with a few exceptions, including the Lady Lovely

Likes: Her other lover, Kittsu, who most horde only see in her cheetah form walking with Danlily as her hunting pet. Kittsu is actually a nightelf druidess.

Favorite Foods: Roasted dwarf with little red potatoes and lots of gravy.

Favorite Drinks: deFafnyr bloodwine infused with mana.

Favorite Colors: gold

Weapons of Choice: Her bow. The hand-wraps are made from the leather tanned from her own mother's hide. Atop of the bow is a large hank of beautiful silver hair, the scalp of Lovely.

Dislikes: Gnomes....they spend too much time with machinery and so she thinks their flesh has an putrid oily taste to them.

Hobbies: Performing experiments on live, unsedated victims

Physical Features: Her tusks are too tiny to be full blooded troll, her eyes glow unnaturally on occasion, and her hair is fine, soft and golden much like most high-elves/blood-elves. Otherwise she looks like a troll.

Special Abilities: No special abilities

Positive Personality Traits: Utterly faithful to Clys

Negative Personality Traits: Crazy, a cannibal, hears a music box playing in her head when she's at her most insane.

Misc. Quirks: Talks to her bow. She calls it "Mother" and thinks her mother's spirit inhabits her bow.

Played by What Famous Person:

Theme Songs:

History: She was bred (and her growth to adulthood accelerated) as a half-troll along with other agents for the express purpose of infiltrating the horde to report back to the bloodelves on the climate of the horde's mentality before the treaty with Sylvanus is completed.

121782864.jpg

A troll not to be trusted at all. One I am sure do not have the ideals and motives of the Horde in mind. As such, she might as well be the next sacrifice to Hakkar than ever take a step on my battlefields. I am incredibly suspicious of anything she would dare touch, and if I were to command the Kor'Kron this day, I would lynch this being upon the teeth of Onyxia's Skull that Runthak raises and burn her publically in a bold showing of the tolerance of traitors.

"An interesting half-breed, but one that I can trust. She and Clys have been powerful allies, and I'm glad to know them. Funny though, I haven't really seen her around in quite a long time. Did see Clys though, just the other night. Had a lovely dance with her." *Keraph chuckles as we walks away*

I hear Danlily drinks blood, hacks people to bits while they still live, eats babies, and fornicates with undead while doing all the above things. She scares me. If I ever come face to face with her, I'll either attack her straight up, or run and hide....Not sure yet.

I hear Danlily drinks blood, hacks people to bits while they still live, eats babies, and fornicates with undead while doing all the above things. She scares me. If I ever come face to face with her, I'll either attack her straight up, or run and hide....Not sure yet.

* Happens to be standing behind Teelia for this interview* " Hah! I'm sure it would be that first one Tee! But seriously, that one sounds like she would be in need of some physician of the mind. I'm sure the Horde have such, they arent barbarians you know, nevermind what the propaganda says."

*pauses in thought* " Say, what was that name again? DeFafnyr? Are you sure? "

* a look of astonishment comes over Nouri and he leans in to whisper in Teelia's ear... *

Danlily pushes the bit of roasted fatling (dwarf) on the end of her fork around in a the pool of gravy on her plate, "Mmm, dis one be extra tender." She plops it in her mouth and chews thoughtfully. Her mouth still full, a bit of gravy dribbles from her lip where her tiny tusk keeps her lip from closing completely, "Either this one be extra self-marinated in ale, or it be maybe, hmm, only 4 or 5 years old!"

She calls the waitress over and drops coin in her hand, "extra for you and the chef with my compliments."

"I do like this troll. She and Clys used to be there for me a lot when I needed them. Though, it seems she has dissapeared, I haven't seen her in ages. Perhaps I will see her again someday soon- she amuses me."

Danlily took me in when I din' have anywhere else ta be goin. She an' Clys sheltered me while I was learnin my Juju. I owe dem a lot. Dey will allways have my loyalty.

"Ah Danlily, alongside Clys, they were among my first 'friends' as I awoke. They are both formidable, and honourable... It is almost tragic I have lost contact with both."

I enjoyed the few meetings I had where this Troll was partly in charge, especially when it resulted in mass Alliance death and dismemberment. She was very friendly to me in the Rest Inn Peace when I was but a young Acoylte and I enjoyed that her speech wasn't that of a common troll. Clearly a bright mind and a good heart to those who deserve.

The fact she chose to love an undead, precious.