Shadowspeak

Shadowspeak

Full name- Presently Shadowspeak, full name before death unknown

Nicknames- Shadow

Age- 103, (susteined his age through priestly healing)

Race- Forsaken

Gender- Male

Hair- Pale tan

Skin- A shade of purple, nearly black

Eyes- Both of his eyes are glowing with Undeath

Height- 6' slouching, slightly higher when standing tall.

Weight- 165 Lbs

Place of Residence- The Undercity

Place of Birth- Lordaeron (First), Tirisfal (second)

Known Relatives- None

Religion- Shadowspeak follows no diety now. He has left whatever his old "god" was and now lives only for himself and those he consideres friends.

Occupation- Freelance. Not a healer, but a killer out for his own good.

Guild- None

Guild Rank-

Enemies- Most Alliance, those who would hurt him

Likes- Obediance, victory

Favorite Foods- Gnome

Favorite Drinks- The best of mage water

Favorite Colors- Black, purple, and blue

Weapon of Choice- The magic of Shadow energy

Dislikes- Alliance. Idiotic fools who achieve peace through diplomacy.

Hobbies- Speaking with others at the Rest Inn peace

Physical Features- Appears to nearly allways be in Shadowform

Special Abilities-

Positive Personality Traits- Kind to most Horde in general, slow to anger

Negative Personality Traits- Manipulative, snide

Played by- Jesse...?

Theme Song- Slayer: Disciple

Crabs-copy.gif

A creature born of Shadow and Rage. He offers little other than the dispension of Pain. Fortunately, like most Forsaken, he is apathetic to whom he dispenses these favors upon, and is easily manipulated through the voice of command. For a soldier, I have little in the ways of complaints. He follows orders well enough, and have seen through the most ill of situations with a grim satisfaction that there will be even more fights after this one. As such, his dedication to the front is a respectible one.

"He's kind of....strange. Basement dweller and such. I really have no idea what he does down there in the bottom of that Inn...perhaps he's plotting to rule all of Azeroth someday? I don't know him too well, but I bet he'd fit in well with us in Infection..."

Shadowspeak... hmm... Well it don' be hard ta see where he be gettin his name. He be an odd one. Sometimes he seems ta be knowin mo' den he'll let on, an odda times he seems ta be a fool.

Likes to talk big, but neva acts on it. So eida he's bluffin o' has mo' restraint den odda mons like ta credit him with.

Eitha way, it probably be best ta keep a watch on him an' his pet god.

smo ki hed! *claps excitedly* a don si him i naf e ni mor, a hav ben bi zi... a won der wat his god is du in. wel, a tol him if hi nid ma hep, tu kal mi, an a wil hep him, so a ges hi's o ke. *nods* wan tam, hi sho mi ha tu get t'ru te un der si ti ruf an get on a raf ter. wi sat der an tak... *voice trails off* *stares into distance thoughtfully* was a gud tak.

" Thats the Forsaken priest isnt it? The one who considers himself a prophet? Yes, rumours have even filtered out here to us in Alliance lands of this one. "

* Nouri takes on a faraway look * " He preaches Salvation. The rumours are vague as to what that actually is. Some call it a doctriine based on some perversion of the Holy Light, others say that 'Salvation' is an actual entity, a god if you will. "

" Regardless, despite the obvious risk involved this is one iindividual I would dearly love to talk to at some point. From one who has also been called a prophet at times to another."

A worthy and passionate soldier, but not much of a healer. Despite being a priest, he doesn't know a thing about healing. He once said that in order for healing to occur, another must suffer, or something to that extent.

Probibly insane, but even in his madness he finds strength.

"I met Shadowspeak when Bloodscream sent me to question him about some missing pies," Syreena says with a shrug. "He seemed nice enough, so I don't think he stole Blood's pies."

"Ah, Shadowspeak!" Terich grins at the mention of his name. "He is an excellent friend of mine! One of the few I have the privelege to call as such, in fact. We share a few...similarities. That's why he's my companion. The most important similarity, of course, being our hatred and annoyance of Togron." Terich leans back and laughs heavily, apparently pleased with himself for making such a "clever" joke. "AH HA HA HA...ha..heh heh...er...it's a joke. Ahem. Well, anyways, Shadowspeak enjoys slaughtering the Alliance, I believe, and that's very important. He's also as obsessed with power as I am. Yes, Shadowspeak's a fine Forsaken, very wise, and possesses very useful knowledge. And his power is even greater then my own! I am truly..."blessed" to be able to call him a friend....

"Shadowspeak!? Say no mo, mi already know mo dan mi need to. Shadow voodoo....well can no say a ting bout da mon, nevah met 'im, but mi know 'is leadah, guess it be only a mattah 'o time before we meet"

History

Hardly anyone knows of Shadowspeak before his rebirth. His life before Undeath is as mysterious and shrouded as he is. The only two that know about him before death (Sorvious and Sevarith) havn't been questioned about his past.

Only few details through pages of journals and old memories stil exist that reveal his past. For one, it is correct that he was indeed a priest before death, and stayed devoted to the path of the divine even after his "untimely demise". It's said that he was someone insignificant among the priest order for the most part- Part of the higher rank, but he made no real differance in the political or economic stance of the country.

Shadowspeak was due to be married a few days before the betrayers return. Of course this was cut short by the Scourge invasion and the return of the betrayer.

The night he fled Lordearon and the inevitable destruction that ensued, a plot was woven from behind his back. A necromancer of Scholomance had some motive to hate this priest, and took his vengeance by the way of an assassin. The assassin was named Ix Shadehollow, a rogue who was the brother of what would have been Shadowspeak's wife. The fledgling rogue kiled Shadowspeak, but of course the guards from below heard the commotion and struck the attacker down as well.

While Shadowspeak's soul was not yet bound to his body, it lingered out into the void. There it met something that had been contained and trapped for a long time: Salvation, or his true name, Thallis.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thallis was a weakling diety whos last follower was a warlock within the Shadow Council. This last follower was slain due to an argument within the council. With his last follower dead- the God lost it's power, and was sent into the void to be forgotten forever.

--------------------------------------------------------

As his soul drifted on, he met Thallis. Thalis, spoke of how he had chosen him to be his priest ever since he was born, to reveal himself as a "Powerful, all-knowing" god. Of course, a lie.

Thallis only "chose" this priest because it was his only chance to get out of the void, and into Azeroth again. Shadowspeak followed without question, and then awoke as an Undead.The means of how he became an Undead is unknown. He woke up in coffin carried on a wagon.

Shadowspeak was walking again, his pastly pries knowledge thrown out- He was tired of serving the light, and he would serve the Shadow now. Shadowspeaks path was void and hazy, but his ultimate goal was clear- Train more followers for Salvation, and bring him into the world again.

Eventually, Shadowspeak stumbled upon a guild that was calling for others in Silverpine- The Nightmare. He decided he liked the name, their reason, and their influence, so he joined Faelen in his journey.

Time went by. Eventualy the Nightmare began to decay into nothing until it finally disbanded. Here, he had hit an interesting "bump in the road". He didn't know exactly what to do now that the Nightmare had stopped. He had no real path... It wasn't until later he decided to join his friend Terich if the Revenge of the Fallen.

Revenge of the Fallen, while not the largest guild, was indeed effective, but it was short lived. it wasn't too long before Shadowspeak discarded his tabard and went on his own, where he thought he belonged. Of course, still friends with Terich.

By now,. his god had shown it's power many many times. he witnessed the "true" power of Salvation. which was nothing more than broken promises and lies. Gods hold no power... they only decieve others. Eventually Shadowspeak spoke against his god after realizing the truth.

Shadowspeak... he seems a master of rotting fruit, killing kittens, and scaring people with that spider of his. If I should learn anything of Undead from him, I hope that is not it. Then again, I have yet to see him outside of Silvermoon but for once and what else is there to do in Silvermoon?

The truth is, though, that I always enjoy running into him... and if there are things I am yet unfamiliar with regarding his kind, perhaps he can bother himself with teaching me. Considering where my loyalties lie, it would be oh-so-embarassing to be without the proper understanding of such things.

oh Shadowspeak? Yah it was a shame he couldn't not attend the "Ball" it was a real gas.. heh.. mmm I hope he calls on me soon i'd love to help him out given the chance..hmm...