CalyCat

New hairstyles (Squeee)

So, I was doing my normal morning routine, which consists of half-trolling, half-remarking in the suggestion forums on the actual wow site...and I found a thread that just

it just made me tear up thinking about how much more awesome my pretties could look if we had some of these hairstyles!!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20122252827&sid=1

-^ shows support-

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v254/Sakurelf/?action=view&current=bf63b301.pbw

-^ is a clean photobucket page with the different models. I really think they were done well.-

*smacks upside the head*

It's not a dev doing them, Silly. Someone made the models and offered the proposal on the suggestion forums. :P

Also, something else I found.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20136597138&sid=1

Would be AMAZING to have appearance tabs, I think. Then I wouldn't have to worry about looking like I just had a crayon factory explode on me.

I'd love for this to be implemented, you'd see every paladin running around in T2 (best pally tier EVAR) and my warrior running around in T3-owait7

People have been lobbying for apperance tabs since vanilla. I get the feeling it's just something that, for whatever reason (perhaps because the serious arena pvpers don't like the idea), blizzard has decided they don't want to do.

I know, but the same was said about hairstyles, wasn't it? Through perseverance (and I think Blizz finally being smacked upside the head with a smart brick), we got it.

More hair, awesome idea.

Blizzard sometimes breaks down and gives people what they want, though, so there's still hope.

....of course, they never gave us the DANCE STUDIO THEY PROMISED US.

Some of those look really good, especially the hairstyle ideas shown for the female trolls. I'd love to see more hairstyles offered to give us some more variety. I still feel somewhat cheated by the fact that tauren mane-styles were mostly ignored and/or forgotten in the barber shop craze.

Oooh, new horns. Woop-de-doo.

I love how the thing that everyone forgets is the aerial combat they promised us... to the point that there's a screen shot of it on the box with the caption that says, "Engage in aerial dogfights with flying mounts and new, gnome engineered planes."

The SS is in WG. I wouldn't complain about it not being there... if it wasn't on the damn box I bought the game in.