Duroxas

Gimp I love you: Duroart

MY DEMONS. OH GOD MY DEMONS WHERE DID THEY GO WHO THE FUCK IS HELNOZ AND GOBPUG AND KRUZ-SOMETHING AND AGUGH NOOOOOO. I AM DISTRAUGHT

HERE IS EVIDENCE OF MY DISTRESS. I DREW DEMONS.

voidwalker_by_phycofox-d30pppi.png

felpuppy_by_phycofox-d30ppuw.png

I CANT BRING MYSELF TO DRAW BELPEP

*SOB*

;____; I feel your pain Duro, logging onto my warlock was very upsetting. But they're restoring the names! Yay my own demons next week T_T

*plays with the felpuppy and voidwalker* Dawww. You drew them all cute.

;____; I feel your pain Duro, logging onto my warlock was very upsetting. But they're restoring the names! Yay my own demons next week T_T

*bleeds happiness all over the ground*

something to do with evangelion, yais yais or lobster!... we would art trade yais? if you refuse I challenge you to a duel with salmon on the thirty ninth, be there good sir or your name shall be tarnished

Done for a contest on Deviantart. Also, first thing Ive ever colored WELL that was underwater.

*image*

So I've never critiqued anything in my life... And my art skills are liken to that of a chimpanzee. But I'll vent my thoughts anyway!

I find myself drawn to the light reflecting through the water's surface and onto the Pokemon's back, to me it seems rather well done and realistic.

he Pokemon's mane actually looks as if it is immersed in water, carelessly swishing yet still following the Pokemon's head.

Although, at a glance, I would have to question the location of the creature's right rear flipper, granted I am unfamiliar with the anatomy of this particular Pokemon. Normally I would assume the rear flipper would not be visible at all because of the creature's position.

Instinct (for lack of a better word) urges me to believe the flipper in question would be located somewhere around the lower torso, near the other rear flipper.

duroxas_and_his_imp_by_phycofox-d4bx6d5.jpg

I do actually draw my character(s), but a lot of the time it's just a doodle. Cept this. It's a little older and still unfinished, but I wanted to post what I had. Duroxas and Belpep.

:3 Ill make his eyes stand out when I go back and keep working on it I think.

vindliah_chibi_by_phycofox-d4dusda.png

Redrew a chibi that Akula drew in response to another chibi I made that I'm not showin off yet :3. It's Vindliah

joewaldren_by_phycofox-d4duv88.png

And Joe Waldren. That was fun(ish)

vindliah_chibi_by_phycofox-d4dusda.png

Redrew a chibi that Akula drew in response to another chibi I made that I'm not showin off yet :3. It's Vindliah

joewaldren_by_phycofox-d4duv88.png

And Joe Waldren. That was fun(ish)

If you're going to draw Joe, I'm going to have to politely demand you draw Bi and Morrice. <3