Chikt

Creative Suite 5

So I made a blog about some of the changes coming to Photoshop, but that's not the only awesome stuff apparently.

Go to each different program and check the "What's New" section. The new tools in Photoshop are particularly amazing. As is Illustrator. But I may just be biased because those are the two programs I use most. After Effects gets some simply awesome stuff, too.

In any case. Hot damn there's some amazing looking new tools. Now if only I could shell out the $2,599 US dollars to afford all of it.

Diomades: Now if only I could shell out the $2,599 US dollars to afford all of it.

And thus the only important part of the post is reiterated. That said loan me the cash and I will care alot more myself. I do spend much of my time these days making gameplay vids and photo editing ya know, even if it is for stuff no one on TNG cares about :P.

I was amused to see where they were showing off the..whatever they call it where you remove something and the program figures out what should be left in its absence.

A feature that Gimp has had for a couple of years.

So I made a blog about some of the changes coming to Photoshop, but that's not the only awesome stuff apparently.

Go to each different program and check the "What's New" section. The new tools in Photoshop are particularly amazing. As is Illustrator. But I may just be biased because those are the two programs I use most. After Effects gets some simply awesome stuff, too.

In any case. Hot damn there's some amazing looking new tools. Now if only I could shell out the $2,599 US dollars to afford all of it.

And if you're a student, Adobe knocks something like 80% of the price off. Unless that is the student price.

Student price should be around $600 American. I just bought CS4 recently for $500. Upgrades are about the same price so next year I'm going to buy the upgrade before I'm no longer a student.

Completely worth it. I love InDesign with the passion of a thousand metaphorically pathetic suns. So much. You have no idea.

Do you have the van?

So I'm on the phone with Adobe right now waiting on a supervisor to tell me whether I get the upgrade to CS5 for free since the cut-off date for the free upgrade was March 13th and I registered my copy on March 9th.

Groovy groovy synth jazz at Adobe.

On a on-topic, but off brand discussion, Pixologic, the makers of zBrush, have always stated: 'Once you buy a copy of zBrush, thats the only one you'll need to buy.'

As in, if theres a sizeable upgrade, or a new version, you get the next version for free, with proper authentication of your original purchase. A pretty good policy, since they do realize a majority of their users and buyers, are students, and not larger companies or schools that can easily afford them.