Thalarios

Dropping 100 dollars on another account...

Corporate greed.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/718877/000104746910001649/a2196314z10-k.htm

Page F-4 Clearly shows a 26 million dollar operating loss for Activision-Blizzard during FY2009. They're not rolling in profits!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hence corporate greed duh

I could see that if their general and administrative costs were pushed through the roof, the trouble with that though is they haven't been. Even Blizzard's impairments of intangible assets exceeded general and administrative costs in 2009...

You mean spend 50 dollars, get mount, THEN spend 150 dollars on booze?

Profit

YES!

And... seeing as how I have spend soooooo much more than that on this game already, whats another handful?

I might be second to Kained... Oh dear, too much.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, well as long as we can agree that Kained is number 1, and that he is number one by a lot, I'd wager myself AND Rethius combined are not quite as ballin as Kained.

Trading a 2 person flying mount for vanity pets? To each their own I suppose, while you're oogling your vanity pets I shall be taking people to the top of the world in my rocket and then watching them fall to their death while I activate my parachute.

Copy of vanilla WoW - 5$

2 months of subscribing - 30$

Watching your "friend" crater in the middle of Dalaran - Priceless.

fixed that for you.
I like... VERY MUCH

Here is what I will do... spend the 100 bucks.... GEt epic mount

THen spend 100 bucks on booze...

Profit

You mean spend 50 dollars, get mount, THEN spend 150 dollars on booze?

Profit

This is all too complicated.

Just buy vodka and get drunk.

Just a curious question from a newb pop...

If you get the rocket with the recruit a friend thing, how many characters do you get it on? do you get to choose? Can you keep recruiting to keep getting the rockets? o.O

Just a curious question from a newb pop...

If you get the rocket with the recruit a friend thing, how many characters do you get it on? do you get to choose? Can you keep recruiting to keep getting the rockets? o.O

For every account you recruit that pays for two months (in a single payment I believe), you get one mount. That mount can be put on any character, but only that character.

If you have a large friend base interested in the game: Rinse, Repeat.