Thalarios

Dropping 100 dollars on another account...

So, if I haven't claimed my Zhevera does that mean I can still get this one?

Because if so, I'm going to be a pretty happy friend-recruiter.

I've recruited like 8 people to this damn game (Libelle, Baisez, Faythung, Lynillia, Rhinkhen, my little brother the name of whom I don't recall, and now Timochka... i guess that's more like 7, but I've got my sister in law next on my list, the bent-up wench), and EVERY TIME I've forgotten to do the recruit-a-friend cuz I was so excited to play with them. -_-

So does that work with someone who re-activates an account, or does it have to be new new?

It, sadly, has to be new. If it worked with reactivation, I'd be set.

I didn't read the majority of this thread cuz it's probably full of either:

Slippery Slope arguments. (Zomg inc the ability to purchase epics)

or

Lulz recruit a friend.

But my personal reaction to this post was:

1. Take 100 bucks and buy alcohol instead.

2. ???

3. Profit

So, if I haven't claimed my Zhevera does that mean I can still get this one?

Because if so, I'm going to be a pretty happy friend-recruiter.

Yep, that's how it's going.

And 100 bucks for all the expansions and such, just going by how much it cost my buddy to grab an active account, but it's 50 dollars minimum. 20 for the game, 30 for the two months required for the mount.

You gotta think:

You're paying $100 to have an item that doesn't go faster than anything else that you have, and looks exactly like something else that you can get from a seasonal boss, and something that a class can even build.

You gotta think:

You're paying $100 to have an item that doesn't go faster than anything else that you have, and looks exactly like something else that you can get from a seasonal boss, and something that a class can even build.

You have a point about the 'stupidity' of someone paying for this specifically. But, it upgrades on its own, though you still have to pay for the training, the seasonal boss isn't a two seater, and I'm -pretty- sure, nothing can 'make' this.

Had a 20 dollar gift card for the game, only cost me 30 dollars VICTORY and as soon as they add the stupid rocket in Im getting it... and then I get to pick where skeletons appear.

Aladdin is an amazing movie.

Zul... Too bad lefawnda and surtrson will never get to use this.

I know right? I was pretty bummed when I found out we couldn't roll around on a rocket.

You gotta think:

Except its a two seater (two people), upgrades as you level (40% land mount, 100% land mount, 120% air mount, 200% air mount, 320% air mount - for those of us cool enough to have 310% on each of our 3 actively played 80's >.>), doesn't cost nearly the 100$ everyone says (Its 10 for a vanilla copy and 30 for two months + the main account gets a free month), only 40$ - which is about the cost of the Wyvern and Gryphon plushies combined, minus tax.- if your legitimately leveling with a friend then just go battle chest for 40$ - still only 60$, not 100.

Not to mention the holiday mount you speak of is a .01% drop (we currently have 4 on the whole of our server - one of which should have been mine *angry fist, glares at guildy-friend for out rolling her*) and is pink.

Argument is invalid - double seated rocket > then stupid pink one.

1. Spend $40 on Vanilla and two months subcription. Keep account capped at 60 and have a sweet 60 twink. Spend the other $60 on booze.

2. Drink booze.

3. Drunk AV funtimes.

fixed that for you.

I firmly believe this is motivated by blizzard's corporate greed, and they WANT us to activate multiple accounts. Just like they returned the 51-60 AV bracket after thousands of people cancelled their vanilla accounts back when they changed it to 60-69 like the other battlegrounds. Corporate greed.