Thalarios

Dropping 100 dollars on another account...

Could mean your very own 2-seated flying mount!

rocketmount3_small.jpg

Beginning in just a few days, players who participate in the Recruit-A-Friend program will receive a whole new reward for showing a friend the ropes in Azeroth: the X-53 Touring Rocket, a two-seater flying mount that automatically increases its speed as your mount skill improves (up to 310% speed if you already have a 310% mount). The X-53 will be replacing the current Zhevra mount reward, which is retiring from the Recruit-A-Friend business after a good run. If you've already claimed a Zhevra (or claim one prior to the change), you’ll be able to hang on to it, of course. We’ll have more details on the new Recruit-A-Friend mount once it becomes available.

Current Recruit-A-Friend FAQ - http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20588

Source

Lucky for me, I haven't claimed my Zebra yet! It's good to have friends.

Damn you Thalarios and your beating me to the punch on posting this.

Yes, do want. Especially since it scales with your fastest mount.

Yes, do want. Especially since it scales with your fastest mount.

Do want just so I can have 310 on all my toons. I am WAY too cheap to RAF though.

Anyone want to buy another account? I have a lot of toons I need to level! We could do it together! There is definitely no benefit in this for me!

Just to note, you don't have to spend 100 bucks. At most, 30. ALL you have to do is buy vanilla then pay for 1 month, hit 60, get gift, cancel. Thirty bucks.

You don't even have to hit 60... I thought you got the mount as soon as you paid for the extra month.

Yep, all you have to do is purchase the vanilla copy, pay for 2 months and get the mount. And the vanilla copy is going for 5 bucks at my Walmart atm. Promotional deal.

Trading a 2 person flying mount for vanity pets? To each their own I suppose, while you're oogling your vanity pets I shall be taking people to the top of the world in my rocket and then watching them fall to their death while I activate my parachute.

Trading a 2 person flying mount for vanity pets? To each their own I suppose, while you're oogling your vanity pets I shall be taking people to the top of the world in my rocket and then watching them fall to their death while I activate my parachute.

Lol omg you are so crule...too funny.

This is kinda interesting though. I was talking to my guild about having Passanger flying mounts. Do you think they are comming out with a flying mount similar to the grand mammoth(s)?

I like it, so shush. I don't wanna drop some stupid amount on the Wyrmrest one, so I'm slowly doing my Glory to the Raider achievables.

>.> And hoping the blue one drops for me.

And doing my Oracle dailies for the green.

>.> And hoping the blue one drops for me.

And doing my Oracle dailies for the green.

I gots both of those. :3

In one week. o.O