ruejacobs

Whatever happened to Silvermoon University?

Hi!

If I see a Lovely join in here anytime soon, I think I will drop a dewce. [badum-pish.]

Speaking of which, anyone seen or heard from Lovely lately? I wonder if he quit AoC.

I'm pretty sure lovely was just an alt of Nicoleta's. I mean we never heard Lovely on vent and I know Nic had two macs to play on. I think it was just dual boxing before multi boxing became popular. It would also explain how both of them were so horrible at the game.

I'm pretty sure lovely was just an alt of Nicoleta's. I mean we never heard Lovely on vent and I know Nic had two macs to play on. I think it was just dual boxing before multi boxing became popular. It would also explain how both of them were so horrible at the game.

I'm pretty positive Lovely was Nic as well. These were the good old days. I loved being the Professor of Archaeology. Trying to lead raids though was definitely not my strong point. It became too much after awhile between my normal raid schedule with Twisting Nether Raiders and then doing SMU raids on off nights. Had a lot of fun doing our rp initiation trips though across the continents. Good times!