Saphiara

Love is in the Air

Looks like they've changed the holiday to be less annoying. Instead of being completely random, you do dailies to get tokens you use to buy the items needed for the achievement. Plus, there's a new boss encounter in SFK for lewts.

The boss(es) drops a BIG LOVE ROCKET MOUNT.

mmocbigloverocket.jpg

((They also drop ilevel 226 necks, but that's nowhere near as much fun.)

I'm seeing a roughly 25-33% drop on the Charms. However, they do drop in instances, so if you're grinding emblems you don't have to farm separately for the charms.

They drop a gas mask like those Forsaken guys wear too.

1497.jpg

Oh and a pet slime. For all those QQ people that didn't have the farmer bawlz or the money to buy the disgusting oozling.

I guess most people are going to Ulduar 10 and farming the dwarves in the Siege Tanks? Olive got 1000 charms yesterday from a few trips; They've been stocking the auctionhouse with necklaces (10 charms for 1 necklace, non-stackable) at 15g/piece, but only a fool would buy something like that.

I did the Etymidian quest in the Basin yesterday and made about 25 necklaces myself.

the only thing that drops randomly are the things used to make the necklace. You should be golden for 120 within 2 hours.

Fixed.

Just do the Enemy Gates quest from the Tournament and steamroll lots of footmen while you are at it. The "ding" sound of the charm spawing in your bag will make you feel like you're playing pinball. Cleared 120 charms in about 30-45 minutes.

Ulduar 10 man is indeed the best way to do it. finished up the holiday yesterday by farming that place about 7 times. Got pretty good with a siege engine imo ;P