Xyria

I'm back after 2yrs

I'm back on Twisting Nether after 2yrs... some of you may recognize me... most of you probably won't.

My main is lvl 70 Undead Warlock named Corpsabella.

I'm trying to reconnect with some people and maybe get some help getting "back on the sattle" if I may.

I have a lengthy character list, if anyone is feeling kindly or remember me please contact me and we can get together! :)

Hey I remember you too, we met briefly at one of the Mela pvp stomp fests. Good to see you back, I don't play much any more I reactivated for about a month but until school calms down I wont be on as much as I like. However I do have a few alts on a friends account. Let me know if you need anything, I'm still in my low 70s so I can help you gain levels or whatever.

*tosses some confetti into the air*

I dont know you, but I do like being friendly and meeting new people on good terms! Need a hand with a high level quest or sommat, or hell, just want some RP, look me up!

:3

I remember you...

Youinthemountainscopy.jpg

Not really, but I did lurk these forums for a while before I joined and I recall seeing you active back then.

THAT MAKES US LIKE BROTHERS!

Awwwww, I'm so giddy. :) People remember meeeee!!!

But I guess if you do anything for 3yrs you start to get known for it... lol

I'm really excited to see you guys IG, and around the Gazette. :)

Nadea put me back in Infection, but I'm just a reg member... nothing fancy this time.

I have a lvl 67 (hopefully 68 by this weekend!) Resto Shaman, so I'm in DESPERATE need for instances and such. Her name is Elementice. Add me to friends and lets do stuff!

Hey Xyria.

MD passed away like lots of guilds. 6 month shelf life. Jergal, Mal, and I are hanging out elsewhere.

I could sell you the guild if you want. It's got 4 guild tabs I think. So if you'd like to resurrect it and have some spacious bank space, send me a private message.

A guild is alot of responsability to run... as passive as I plan on playing I don't think I could keep it up... although RPly that guild was a goldmine!

I'm rather sad it crumbled. :(