Thalarios

Love? With my Robots? (NSFW)

It's more likely than you want.

Inventor unveils $7,000 talking sex robot

t1larg.jpg

Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) -- To some men, she might seem like the perfect woman: She's a willowy 5 feet 7 and 120 pounds. She'll chat with you endlessly about your interests. And she'll have sex whenever you please -- as long as her battery doesn't run out.

Meet Roxxxy, who may be the world's most sophisticated talking female sex robot. For $7,000, she's all yours.

"She doesn't vacuum or cook, but she does almost everything else," said her inventor, Douglas Hines, who unveiled Roxxxy last month at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.

----

I'm still holding out for Rosie from The Jetsons, but you gotta start somewhere.

They seriously need to work on the face - She looks like a plastic surgery obsessed celebrity.

Rosie from the Jetsons is much sexier than that and she doesn't have any legs.

It kinda looks like Marley Matlin. Heh.

Now, this dude needs to sell his company to Honda so they can make this into the companion I really want. Goodbye, meatsacks. You won't be seeing me and my skinjob again....until she needs repairs.