Taalen Forsythe - "Ambush"

CCF14072008_00002.jpg

Xanaroth - "The Patient"

CCF14072008_00004.jpg

Valaine - "Shadowbender"

Valaine.jpg

Myrgan - "Playing with Fire"

Myrgan.jpg

While I love your work, I'm going to have to add (on behalf of rogues everywhere), a simultaneous commendation for using bloodfang as the "godmode" iconic headpiece/shoulders, and a giant GTFO of our armor! ;) Get your own!

Been awhile.

Renne - Arrogance

_20100403_18361901.jpg

Crappy paper and crappy scanner for these two:

Myrgan - Fire Mages Don´t Make Good Apothecaries...

scan1.jpg

Niralen - Alas, poor Yorick...

scan2.jpg

Ooo, more drawings! Yay! And here I wasn't sure if you were still doing them. I like them all. Although to be quite truthful with you, the last two kinda... Well... They freak me out... Although considering I never was one for liking the Forsaken, of any class, or the Undead. Or anything like them for that matter. But still, I really like all of them. Please keep posting more if you feel like it. I'd love to see more.:)

It seems like you have a pretty good basic understanding of anatomy. It took me a while to really get it down and I still have issues with it. However, there are still some flaws like proportion and symmetry.

_20100403_18361901.jpg

In this, the head to me seems like it's the right shape and proportion to the shoulders. However, the alignment from eye to eye seem like they're at a different angle from the nose. Maybe that's something to take into consideration. The actual shape of the nose, however is quite good. I would suggest practicing with (and I'm not sure what they're actually called) frames or... the stick-man approach. Maybe Jeedup can come in and help me with terminology.

All and all though, these are some pretty good sketches. You have a lot of potential. I hope my first attempt at critiquing offered something you can find useful.

Oh, and thanks for the tips, Szordrin! :) No idea why I didn't notice your reply before haha. I was actually going for the slight slant to the eyes, as Renne is/was half Blood Elf. In most novels and things, authors comment a lot about how angular their faces are, with slanty eyes, etc. Looking at it again, I can definitely see that the head is in the wrong proportion to the shoulders. Fortunately, I've just finished dissecting a head, so not only do I know what all the names of the muscles are, but where they originate, the direction the fibers run in and what they insert into! Here's hoping my second attempt's a bit better