Wolfley

Trent Wolfley

*The Priestess sits on the grass, near Northshire Abbey, with her eyes closed, listening to the rushing water*

*The Priestess slowly opens her eyes, as she hears, her Chestnut Mare, let out a quiet whinny* "I know Dilana. We've been here sense the sun rose. I just have a lot on my mind." *The Chestnut Mare, turned to look at her briefly, before going back to eating the lush grass*

*The Priestess looks up at the setting sun* "To find a family. That's what I wish for the most. That Priest, who has helped me on several occasions. He reminds me so much of my father."

*The Priestess pauses for a brief moment, before continuing* "I believe his name is Wolfley. He is a great man. We both share a lot in common. We have both chosen the same path in life, for the most part. No two beings are alike, so we won't agree on everything. I wonder if he belongs to a family. And if he does, would he be willing to introduce them to me. I know that I'm not very strong now, but I am getting stronger, day by day."

*The Priestess slowly stands up, as the sun finishes setting behind the clouds* "Well I guess next time I see him, I will have to ask him, if he has a family or not."

*The Priestess walks over to the Chestnut Mare, and makes sure that the girth is tight, before placing her left foot in the stirrup of the saddle, and landing softly on her back* "Okay Dilana, lets go. We need to make it back to Goldshire before nightfall."

*The Priestess lightly kicks her mount, in it's sides, and it takes off at a brisk canter, out of the Abbey, and down towards the road, to Goldshire*

*The Priestess rides up to the gates of Northshire Abbey, as the sun begins to set behind the clouds, and slows her horse to a halt. She gracefully dismounts it, and heads into the Abbey. A few minutes later she comes out, and mounts her horse again.* "I wonder whatever happened to that Priest, I met sometime back?" *The Priestess lightly kicks her horse in it's sides, and it takes off at a brisk trot back towards Goldshire.

*Looks at the picture*

"Ah..dat priest..Wolfley is wut dey call him? Bah. He is a member of the Dusk Watch..I hate dem..BUT he is a great, honorable enemy. He beat Ugraz in fights a lot. He defends his homeland, good man. Don't tell anyone Ugraz said so! Just write Ugraz hate him."