Wolfley

Trent Wolfley

Full Name: Trent Wolfley

Nicknames: People seem to call him what they want

Date of Birth: October 13

Race: Human

Hair: Red. Usually cut in some sort of militaristic style.

Skin: A bit pale for his liking

Eyes: Blue/Green

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170

Place of residence: Stormwind

Place of Birth: North of the Thandol Span

Known Relatives: Unknown

Religion/Philosophy: An unshakable faith in The Light

Occupation: Ex-Dusk Watch Officer, Ex-Scarlet Emissary. Current Wandering Preacher

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: None

Enemies: Horde with heavy focus on anything Undead

Dislikes: Worgen, Fel Users, Deathknights, The Undead...really anything unnatural ...

Favorite Foods: A fan of sweets and fruit

Favorite Drinks: Milk

Favorite Colors: Red

Weapons of Choice: The Light

Hobbies: Engineering, Cooking, Adventuring

Physical Features: Built like any man that has fought constantly. He is almost never seen without a full set of robes on. He makes it a point to cover as much of himself as possible.

Special Abilities: He has a knack to mask most of his true emotions behind laughter and smiles

Positive Personality Traits: He isn't an overly violent man, often resorting to words over harsh action, Helpful to most people even if there is usually an ulterior motive behind it.

Negative Personality Traits: Has a habit of running his mouth, Subtle trace of being a bit of a racist

History: Trent lived out his early years like any boy born to a farming couple in Northern Lordaeron. His rather simple life took a drastic turn for the worse when the plague struck. His father and mother were one of the first to be struck down in the coming tide. Lacking the maturity to truly grasp or understand what was going on around him he found himself wandering with no particular direction. The loss of his family didn't shatter him nearly as much as the loss of his way of life. Traveling further away from home he was rescued by the Scarlet Crusade.

To a boy of his age the knights of the Crusade seemed like something out of legend. Trent was instantly caught up in the glory and zeal that the Crusade idealized. He found his true calling in the Priesthood, healing those that could not do so themselves. Upon reaching a certain age he found himself transferred to a smaller order of Inquisitors tasked with rooting out heresy from the inside. While he did not lack of passion for the work he often clashed with members over the methods. These arguments drove him further and further away from the others until the day he was reassigned. Recently the Crusade decided to send Emissaries to Stormwind, Wolfley was on of those "promoted". On paper it may have seemed like it was a promotion but in reality it was their method of removing him as an issue.

Upon arriving at Stormwind he took to work right away, still in the mindset that this was the Crusades way of saying Thank You. He gathered contacts and set about promoting the glorious ways of the Scarlet Crusade. As time went on he even joined a local militia group known as the Dusk Watch. Due to some "complication" he was almost kicked out of this group for...what he thought was a righteous attempt to root heresy out from within. Shortly after he began receiving reports that the Crusade had split, some going to Northrend and forming something called the Onslaught. To make matters worse his letters started to get returned back to him for no real reason.

Deserting his post in Stormwind he went off to investigate and find out why the higher ups were not receiving his letters. He was gone for months without a word to even the Dusk Watch, which he had grown rather close to. On the day he finally returned he was a drastically changed person. Gone were the days of his sporadic anti heresy rhetoric, and fire and brimstone propaganda. In an almost complete reversal he seems to have gotten what he calls humor back and hes dialed down the blatant racism quite a bit.

These days one can find him praying in the Cathedral District or wandering the woods on one of his longer adventures. He is a staunch supporter of the Dusk Watch and still retains an unshakable faith in the Light. Despite his Watch tabard he makes it painfully obvious he is still a Scarlet at heart by the multiple Crusade symbols he adorns his armor with.

Recently he has been sighted wandering about Stormwind without a Dusk Watch tabard on. The lack of any governing body has left him to revert to how he used to before he joined the Watch.

*grins when he hears the name* Yes I know wolfley, though not very well he seems like he would be interesting to get to know *smiles* next time you see him ask him about when I saved him *chuckles* whew was that ever interesting.

The Paladin crosses her arms, staring out at the Great Forge.

"He felt the need to question my loyalty and motives when he himself has admitted to me that his are divided. When his provoking did not work, he resorted to insults, but I will not be stirred up by such petty things."

"Weak link though I feel him to be, he is still a member of the Watch, and his words will not deter me from fighting alongside him... until the day he steps out of line."

Ah, the Priest. *Kirana smiles* Well..when we first met, we didn't see eye to eye, but I have a feeling that we now get along better, or so I should hope. *Kirana chuckles softly* Well...even though we may not see exactly eye to eye, I think we can co-exist with each other. I just hope that he realizes, that if he messes with any of my friends or my family, he will pay for it, dearly. I may not look strong, but don't let appearances fool you, Wolfley. I do hope he stays out of trouble.

"Take the hand, you've been dealt in life, and deal with it."

Jenet waggles her fingers in a teasing wave across the trade square at him as she speaks.

" 'e gets right nasty if ya try ta stand on 'es box... don't seem ta be to fond of bein' called 'Woofie' neather."

I met Wolfley only recently, but he is as worthy an ally as one could hope for. It's a relief not being the only medic in combat situations. It's a shame he's not a part of the Agency, but I'm not one to recruit out of other organizations. He's an ally nonetheless and fights with us often.

*blinks as his name is mentioned*

"Trent...Wolfley...His first name is Trent?! Heh how cute."

*Gets a mischievious grin as she licks her lips*

"He's one Alli I find...hard to manage. His skill with the light frightents me to an extent for he can hardly be touch at times. Although...he has his weaknesses. He found that out...the hard way. However, when he has a mini army standing next to him it's better to run and see another day, then beg at thier feet."

*She pauses in thought*

"One day, I will catch this...priest...out of his element. When I do, I will enjoy the feast of his blood. I've always wanted to try the light in a different way."

*Betraylyn gives a devilsh grin as she starts to walk away, then turns back*

"Oh yes...if you see...Trent. Tell him, Betraylyn sends her best regards."

Cthacu cackles wildly at the mention of Wolfley then without que takes on an insane level of seriousness that rocks the goblin back a few steps.

"Joo dayah bring dis name to me? I should flayah da skin from joo bones!.... Ooh yes 'e bea powahful wieldah light,"

Cthacu spins as if trying to catch sight of something lost to the corner of her vision then turns slowly back to the goblin,

"buh way'yah will be 'is faif when it be failin 'im? A mind 'old much da'kness an it be all joo 'ave left when da light flees before da shadow."

She presses her tongue against a tusk and eyes the goblin standing waveringly before her "Now joo be going before find me recipe fo goblin stew."

Sikta looks puzzled at the question "am I supposed to have an opinion on some Scarlet Crusader I just heard mentioned? I barely know the organization let alone my opinions on a single member, hey are you paying me for this survey?"

Ivan's reaction cannot be determined when the interviewer inquires about the Scarlet, due to his drawn hood. The Warlock turns and begins walking away before saying a thing.

"He knows his time runs short. Such will be the day when I find him without city guards around."

He continues on his way until his figure is lost in the crowds of Ironforge.

The goblin holds up a picture of Trent Wolfley, and Amallah frowns. "Trent? I prefer not to speak of him. He's useful to have when fighting, but he's quite rude to many people that I see him speak with." The Druid stands slowly and limps down the steps to the harbor, heading to the boat to Auberdine.

*Eyes widen a bit hearing the name Trent Wolfley as the goblin asked about him.*

"Trent....Trent. Ugh, why did you have to bring him up? He's one of the last people I wish to speak about. With his crazy notion that i'm a... *pauses with a discusted sigh*... a man. *taps her chin* Honestly... he does have a way with the light. But still...just because I seem to be more of a man then him...geez no reason to think i'm one."

*She gets flustered and throws her hands in the air.* "Enough of this chit chat, i'm needed in Northrend. Good day."

*She lets out an exausted sigh, then departs the Tavern*

"Seems like a nice guy, always healing his buddies whenever we meet. Albeit, makes my job harder, but you gotta have respect for a guy who goes the extra mile for his brothers, eh?"

Naama shrugs.

As High Priestess Laurena and Princess Erissa talks about their daily Cathedral duties, Laurena mentions the Priest that has recently stopped by the Main Hall of the Church several times, winking slightly at Erissa in front of her. Erissa blushes and tries to shake her head to stop Laurena from teasing her.

"No no, the gentleman is a friend of mine. He is a follower of the Light as well, and we enjoy spending time together."

Laurena giggles and blinks at the Princess, as if waiting for her to explain more in detail.

"He is indeed a very charming person..." Erissa responds quietly, looking around. "And kind and considerate. I wonder why people would always criticize him for his past...not that I know much considering the fact that I have not known him long. Yet he seems rather gentle to me."

As the two ladies walk down the hall to discuss less personal topics such as the funds of the Cathedral, Erissa thinks about the man and a soft smile blossoms on her face. She looks back to the Altar and straightens her shoulder-length blonde hair a bit, almost hoping to see him there. She blushes at the thought and continues to walk with Laurena, trying rather hard to block the Priest from her thoughts yet obviously enjoys his presence in her mind.

*The Paladin sits on boulder by rushing waterfall.* A goblin approaches her. "Excuse me miss, may I ask you a few questions?" *The Paladin turns to look at the goblin.* It depends on what kind of questions. "What do you know of a priest named Wolfley?" *A soft smile spreads across the Paladin's face.* I know a little about him. I worry more about him, then I do some others, that I know of. He seems to be rather good at making enemies. One of these days, that could prove rather troublesome for him. He wields the Light, like I do. Sadly, if I recall correctly he is affiliated with the Scarlet Crusade. I don't agree with their viewpoints, or anything they do, to say the least. *The Paladin sighs lightly.* As long as he is aware of what his actions cause, I think that he will be okay. Although, that is to still to be proven. *The Paladin chuckles briefly.* That priest, is asking for trouble, and he knows it. No being is invincible. I do hope he knows that. At any rate, if you would excuse me, I have to be off. *The Paladin picks up her ax, and walks over to Charger.* If you see Wolfley, tell him that Kirana says hi. *The Paladin hoists herself into the saddle and rides off into the distance.*

Rylina smiles as she takes a short glance at the picture of Wolfley, before handing it back to the hooded Human questioning her.

"Oh! You mean Chubby, eh? He's a good friend of mine, and a nice gentleman, too. I'm sure he'd help anyone if they are in need. Although he always seems to be in some sort of trouble when I'm around him..."

Rylina pauses in thought for a moment before giggling with a large grin.

"If you ever see him... Try talking him into taking off his hood.. He has adorable chubby cheeks!"

*The Death Knight sits outside the Garrison, looking at the setting sun. She sighs heavily. Her Deathcharger grazes peacefully nearby. A hooded human walks up to her.* Excuse me, but I was wondering if you knew a priest called Wolfley? *The Death Knight turns to face the human.* Yes I know of him. *The human lowers her hood.* Would you care to comment on him? *The Death Knight smiles a little bit.* He does not like my kind very much. He seems to think that we don't belong in this world any longer. *The Death Knight chuckles softly.* That is open to interpretation. I did not choose to become what I am. He wants me and my kind, gone from this world. *The human eyes the Death Knight.* *The Death Knight chuckles softly.* Now if you will please excuse me, I must go. *The Death Knight whistles sharply and watches the Deathcharger canters over to her. She mounts her Deathcharger and turns to face the human.* *The human eyes her warily.* *A soft smile spreads across the Death Knight's face. She lightly kicks her Deathcharger in it's sides.* *The human watches the Death Knight ride off into the distance, and slowly pulls her hood back up over her head.*

*The Paladin sits on a boulder, by a rushing waterfall.* I wonder whatever happened to that Priest? I haven't seen him in a while. I do hope that he didn't get himself into some trouble, that he couldn't handle. *The Paladin stifles a giggle.* Although he does seem to have a habit of doing that. *The Paladin smiles softly, before standing up, and picking up her sword, which is lying on a nearby rock.* *The Paladin places her sword on a sheath on her back.* Well at any rate, I do hope that he's doing well. Here's hoping that he doesn't make too many enemies. *The Paladin walks over to where her Charger is grazing nearby. Come on Lucero. Time to go. *The Paladin tightens the Charger's girth, before placing her left foot in the stirrup of the saddle, and softly landing in the saddle.* Do take care of yourself Wolfley. *The Paladin lightly kicks her Charger in her sides, and takes off at a canter, down the road towards Goldshire.*

*The Paladin sits on the back of her Charger, outside of the Garrison, as the sun slowly starts to set behind the clouds.*

"It's peaceful here, isn't girl?" *The Paladin smiles, as her Charger lets out a soft nicker.* "Well how about I let you relax for a little while? You and me could both use a bit of a break. Especially after all the traveling that we've been doing." *Her Charger tosses it's head up and down a few times, as it was agreeing with her.* "Okay then." *The Paladin gracefully dismounts her Charger, and takes the saddle and bridle off her, and sets them on the ground, with a slight grunt.* "Oh my... That saddle is heavier then I remember it being. All though... Perhaps I'm just a bit tired..."

*The Paladin then removes the armor, and the other trappings from her Charger, and sets them down on the ground, by the saddle and bridle.* "Okay girl. You're free to go explore now." *The Paladin smiles softly as her Charger nuzzles her for some treats. Stifling a giggle, the Paladin reaches into her bag, and takes out a few treats, and feeds them to her Charger.* "Better?" *Her Charger tosses it's head up and down a few times, before trotting a few feet away, and starting to eat grass.* "There we go. Now that she is all taken care of, maybe I can relax a little bit."

*The Paladin slowly sits down on the ground, and closes her eyes. A few minutes later a hooded Human walks up to her.*

"Excuse me miss?"

*The Paladin opens her eyes and turns to face the hooded Human.* "Can I help you?"

*The hooded Human smirks slightly.* "I wasn't expecting to find anyone out here, but sense I did, may I ask you a few questions?"

*The Paladin eyes the hooded Human, arching her right eyebrow at her.* "That depends on what questions."

*The hooded Human looks at the Paladin, as she shakes her head briefly.* "Have you heard of a Human Priest named Wolfley?"

*The Paladin nods her head.* "I have."

*The hooded Human, nods her head in response.* "May I ask you what you think of him?"

*The Paladin stifles a slight giggle.* "He seems like a good guy, for the most part. He does have a habit of getting into trouble and making enemies. Other then that he does seem to have a habit of getting into trouble, that he sometimes has a bit of a bind getting out of."

*The hooded Human smirks slightly.* "You have the same opinions on him as a particular Night Elf does."

*The Paladin blinks a few times.* "Oh, you must mean Rylina. I've ran into her a few times. She seems like a nice being."

*The hooded Human nods her head.* "Yes Rylina. That's who I was talking about. Do you have any other opinions about Wolfley, that you would like to tell me?"

*The Paladin shakes her head briefly.* "No, I think that's about it."

*The hooded Human shrugs her shoulders briefly.* "Thanks for telling me your opinions on him." *The hooded Human shakes her head briefly, before glancing at the Paladin and walking away.*

*The Paladin smiles softly, as she stands up and walks over to her Charger.* "What do you think, Lucero?" *Her Charger lifts it's head and eyes her inquisitively. Her Charger lets out a soft snort.* "Yeah, my thoughts exactly." *The Paladin gently pats her Charger, as she watches the sun set behind the clouds.*

*The Priest sits on a stone wall outside of Northshire Abbey.* "I wonder what ever happened to that man, that I met in Goldshire?" *The Priest shakes her head briefly before heading back inside the Abbey, to continue her studying.*

Emyi stares eye to eye with the goblin over the top of her faceguard as the green skinned heathen holds up a crude picture of Trent.

"Just another bloody Scarlet who doesn--" She clears her throat and shakes her head. "He is my superior now. I should watch my mouth, I suppose. But if it were up to me, I would use his chest as a sheath for those jokes!" The pink haired gnome thrusts a gauntlet covered finger in the goblins face. "You speak of this to no one." She then thumps his nose and storms off in a huff, grumbling about Scarlets and how they seem to be multiplying like cockroaches.