Yatokth

UniversitYat

Nice to see someone else showing some traditional background.

But then, it's cause its your Foundation year :P

Yes, but foundations are the shit. I love 'em, can't do without 'em. And traditional background is often neglected these days, I'm exceedingly glad I've had some experience in it now, and I intend to continue. There's still foundations electives left for me. :D

The skeleton is my personal favorite out of everything I've ever seen from you.

Thank you!

Your women no longer look like men! (And without them being caricatures of the female form!)

I'll know who to come to if I need a picture with bones. Of course I think all of these pictures were great.

I have $3.55AUD, an expired bus pass, partially chewed gum (it still tastes like mint!) and a Spice Girls CD I found on the side of the road.

What could I get for that?

I have $0.35 (in the bank, willing to wire transfer), three guitar picks (one of which is not really in any usable condition), two lighters, some dried out rolling tobacco (plus half a pack of papers), and a ball-point pen

can we make business? I'll sweeten the deal with most of a pack of Zig-zag papers...

Also those most recent pieces are awesome! specially the buttz

I have $0.35 (in the bank, willing to wire transfer), three guitar picks (one of which is not really in any usable condition), two lighters, some dried out rolling tobacco (plus half a pack of papers), and a ball-point pen

can we make business? I'll sweeten the deal with most of a pack of Zig-zag papers...

Also those most recent pieces are awesome! specially the buttz

I take my badonkadonk drawing seriously.

Finals just concluded over here in France! Here's a quick 3-hour ink sketch I knocked out while thinkin' bout the good ol' days. RC buds know what I'm talkin' bout.

RavenCrossFinal001.jpg

Stay tuned for giant France update in a few weeks! Will be backpacking in Belgium with a beautiful lady and without internet for a bit first.

I hope you enjoyed France, I've spent two weeks in Provence there - t'was divine.

As for your most recent artwork post:

Really like the pose at which the three characters are at, and you did a great job with the cloth! I look forward to more artwork in the future.

... *Sniffle*

I'll just... pretend that I had elf ears at one point... D:

I was gonna fit you in there bro, but that scan was literally the size of my paper. :<

Thanks for the replies!

And yes, France (Been here 11 weeks now) is excellent, been staying in and around Provence for the quarter, but been to Paris for a week as well.

I was just joshin anyway. I might have to commission you for a picture of Chikt in TOR, if you ever get the free time. Something really simple, black and white.

I was just joshin anyway. I might have to commission you for a picture of Chikt in TOR, if you ever get the free time. Something really simple, black and white.

Sure man. Just let me know whenever!