Betrayl

Digital Elements II

UPDATED!

Ok, here is the "almost" full view of the portrait i'm doing. Just a few more pencilings and i'm good to go with painting it, using an acrylic media. These are of Mavericks, toons, Spectre and Lumie/Maverick, back to back. Spectre, is a warlock, and as you may have guessed. Lumie is a Druid. I havn't decided what the back ground is gona be. Maybe you people can give me some ideas. Don't need it being to busy though but any ideas are welcome!! BTW the portrait was actually too large to fit on the phone screen so the wargens' hand was cut off <.<

MavSpecpencil.jpg

Woah, you're right. I'm assuming you have your graphics WAY up?

Yeah, I'm running almost full tilt boogy on my graphics machine :P I wonder what it would look like all the way o.O...not to mention I hardly Lag too. but when I do it's bad..lol.

Ok people, it's been like forever since I posted anything here. I got off my arss and have a little something. Just little projects for my guild, and for Spectre/Maverick although it's just a sneak peak of what i'm doing for him!

This is a sneak peak of a 16"x20" Portrait. It's actually almost done but i'm not showing him the full project till it's done. *evil grin*

456015.jpg

Here on this one is some graphics I pulled together on a short notice. It was for my guild web page. Needed to change a MANY things since we had gone home to the Horde.

TFBsm.jpg