Raynell

Resolutions for 20X: A New Year's Thread.

Purchase Vyn's body with money/drugs/tobacco/alcohol/anythingshiny at least once, since it didn't happen last year.

More particularly,

make my boyfriend(s) hate me less.

Good on you for working out mate. Just some info. Boot PT builds up from week to week. Your allowed all but your final PT test. Look forward to some fun times: Gas Chamber (its like having a runny nose and watery eyes x100), Gun Range, Drill and making your rack over and over. Its really not that bad. What rate did you sign up for?

Survive freshman year at the number one party school in the country... aka stop drinking

ASU held this title during my Freshman year. It isn't that hard.

Still thinking of my New Years' Resolution... perhaps it will be to teach the strange people I live with to clean up after themselves.

My New Year's Resolutions, that will ultimately fail horribly, are as follows:

1.Drink only water (or another healthy substitute) in between meals, saving the sugary and bad stuff strictly for said meals.

2.Pack a lunch 4 out of the 5 workdays each week.

More major goals to achieve this year:

Buy another new car.

Move out, and get my own place. (Yeah, Im a loser)

The first two will probably last a week or so before I fail. The latter two...hard to say, I'll probably achieve one, if not both of them.