Vales

Upcoming MMOs..another WoW clone!

I think he means "a company composed of people who are Russian" which is not necessarily the same thing as a diabolical arm of the reformed KGB headed up by the reanimated corpse of Stalin with tech support provided by cloned Putins.

I was thinking more along the lines of foreign identity thieves, kind of like the Chinese gold sellers.

Or Gaia.

I guess I'd be more worried if I had a damn thing left to lose!

Let Nikolai Vodkabreathski steal my identity? What would he want first my upside down mortgage, my two upside down car payments, or my cancelled creditcards? :)

He's She's It's grinning too much.

Its like a Kupo.. unshaved.. with his Kupo-ball chopped off.. No one ever knew what sex the Kupo were... Maybe.. JUST MAYBE one will be graced with a bow on its head to throw you off.

And then you find out it is a male.

But acts like all the others so perhaps it isn't.

You know if I play this game I will have to be one of the short fuzzy things. I will also be obligated to act like a bloodthirsty psycho killer on roids who is a prick to everyone while having pink fur and wearing a ribbon.

I think I would name them ChubNubbins.

Are their any other races other than Jew-hating ogres and gnomes in fursuits?

Looks kinda interesting, even if it's all WoW polygons with different skins.

Humans, Elves, Humans on crack cocaine, and undead with robot parts.

I just got back to this thread, and yes, Kaldore, it's completely Spelljammer. Considering the FtP nature, I'm trying to get into the beta and then the game.

..and no, I refuse to play a triplet overgrown tribble thing. Arisen are just too damn cool!

This thread had a fleeting moment with Godwin's law.

No, not even close. Godwin's Law does not cover just any reference to Nazis or Hitler; someone has to use it to support an argument.

And the

Humans on the non "Horde"-ish side have different dances, the one I found with the elves I can't find again, but elves have the best dance. Apparently female elves are kinky, and wear lace and garter underneath their armor. *shrug*