Emmons

Lady GaGa is an Illuminati Pawn

Christopher Walken is god. He does not forgive. He does not forget. He has over 9000 penises and they are all for Walkening your children.

You have been warned.

What's the difference between that and people trying to incoherently (and usually poorly) shriek out lyrics over ten electric guitars?

I only use TWO electric guitars, thank you.

I don't hate people who enjoy her music, or pop music for that matter. Lady Gaga reminds me of this generation's Madonna.

Music is as subjective as art, which is why I said I think her music sucks - someone else might like it.

I know Lysimachus probably thinks my favorite bands are terrible, which is fine. I'll just decapitate him agree to disagree.

I don't see what the big deal about this person is, personally.

Me either, from the looks of it though, she appears to be a circus performer that escaped from the circus to sing crappy pop music.

Me either, from the looks of it though, she appears to be a circus performer that escaped from the circus to sing crappy pop music.

Actually, I think that was Britney Spears.

gaga400.jpg

Celebrity shooter A.J. Sokalner, admired by his colleagues for his quiet, passionate commitment to photography, collapsed Monday night outside an event in New York and died a short time later, according to his agency.

Sokalner was pronounced dead at Bellevue Hospital, said Philip Vaughan, owner of ACE Pictures. Vaughan said an emergency worker told him Sokalner had suffered a heart attack.

Sokalner collapsed minutes after entertainer Lady Gaga arrived at the ACE Awards, an event hosted by the Accessories Council at Cipriani, a restaurant on 42nd Street. He was part of a group of about 25 photographers working a rope line outside the event, according to photographers who were there.

Gaga was the big star of the night, and photographers waited inside and outside for her arrival at about 9 p.m. It was crowded. Photographer Brian Lamb says he was standing about five feet from Sokalner when he collapsed, but that he thought it was just a person fainting. "By the time I saw him, he was already blue and people were starting to give him CPR," Lamb says. Other photographers saw Sokalner strike his head on the ground as he fell, Lamb says.

Lady GaGa's fashion KILLS!

Britney Spears knew how to dress herself at least....slutty as though it may be.

britney-spears521a.jpg

I'd have to disagree.

lady-gaga-500x3751.jpg

Of course after seeing this, I'm not really sure. Her fashion is hit or miss. This one? I'd say a miss...

I love Lady Gaga's fashion for the most part, although some of it is kinda bizarre in a strange way. Kinda leaves me neutral, but most of it I really think is unique in a good way.

Kermit the frogs EVERYWHERE.

...What the hell.

What is this I don't even.

...THAT ISN'T CLOT-- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

Lady Ga-Ga is a walking Meme. The worst Meme ever. Everywhere she walks she poisons the ground with her vile loathsome corruption.

Someone needs to take that things head off quickly. I propose we rile the villages into a frenzy and stalk the beast to its cave and vanquish it while it sleeps. So its not to spit any acid upon us.. or bring anymore innocent lives crashing down.

Yes, because anything that is different, unfamiliar, and/or odd, needs to be taken care of asap.

Pretty much.

You said it much better then I did.

The day I start seeing people walking around with dead muppets on is the day I start burning people alive in streets.

Whatever Okhu. Gaga's a 80 man raid boss. Her sunglasses alone require ten 50,000 HP Mage-Tanks.

...exactly.

I don't think I would want any of the bad gear she drops, I wouldn't raid that boss with another players toon.